Chapter 130: I don't take up a place, I just hold you

Xiao Zhengnan had seen Lin Ran once before, but it was in the underground parking lot at that time, and he didn't see clearly in the dim light, which would be considered to be a real sight. It's quite similar to Pastor Lin, that is, the temperament of the body is completely different. He looked at Lin Mu next to him again, but Lin Mu didn't look at him at all, and after a while, Xiao Zhengnan nodded his head gently, which was considered to be recognizing Lin Ran's title.

He also sat on the couch not far from Lin Mu, answering the question that Song Zhixu had just asked.

"Today is New Year's Day, I have nothing to do in Haicheng, I came to you, to see you." Song Zhixu's thoughts have all been poured on Lin Ran's body these days, which will make Xiao Zhengnan say that he only reacted that today is New Year's Day.

He took Lin Ran in his arms again and nodded.

"Well, let's all live together." Song Zhixu was not able to accompany Lin Ran to celebrate his birthday together, but the first New Year's Day after the two of them were together still had to spend together. Lin Ran leaned into Song Zhixu's arms, heard New Year's Day, pulled the corner of Song Zhixu's clothes and whispered.

"Ran ran know that New Year's Day is going home." This aunt Wang had told him before, and let him go home on New Year's Day, Lin Ran remembered. Song Zhixu didn't dare to look at Lin Ran, and his voice whispered in his ear.

"Of course, we're not going home, we can live here, it's the same as home." Lin Ran thought about it and nodded, there was also Song Zhixu when he went home, and his brother was the same here with Uncle Xiao. The little bad who had been caught in Lin Mu's arms struggled a few times, but Lin Mu did not let go of it, it was bored in Lin Mu's arms, and grabbed it in Lin Mu's hand.

"Ah" Lin Mu was in pain and immediately let go, and the cat in his arms suddenly flew out and burrowed into the corner.

"Shepherd." Xiao Zhengnan was sitting next to Lin Mu, and with a very quick reaction, he grabbed Lin Mu's hand, and there were already three blood marks on it. Lin Ran and Song Zhixu heard this, and immediately looked over, and seeing that Lin Mu's hand was bleeding, Lin Ran whispered, "Brother."

"It's okay, I'm okay, maybe the little orange cat is not familiar with me, and I'm scared." Lin Mu immediately drew his hand back from Xiao Zhengnan's hand, and then drew a piece of paper to cover the wound, and did not let Lin Ran look at it again. Lin Mu pursed his lips, it was the first time he had seen Xiao Bad so fierce, he had always thought that Little Bad was very well-behaved. Song Zhixu's previous injury was scratched on his arm, and he was not seen by Lin Ran, but he knew that the cat would hurt people, which would frown.

"I'm sorry, that cat hurt people, I should have told you in advance, but I've vaccinated him and taken anthelmintics before." Lin Mu nodded.

"It's okay, it's just a little wound, it's not a big deal, don't care." Lin Ran stood up from Song Zhixu's arms, was helped by Song Zhixu to the corner, reached out and grabbed the little bad who was hiding inside, and stretched out a finger to gently knock on its head.

"Little bad, you're not obedient, scratch your brother's hand, and you're going to get angry." The little orange cat didn't have any temper in the face of Lin Ran, and whispered a 'meow ~', poor Baba rubbed on Lin Ran's hand, and there was no strong strength at all. Lin Ran couldn't do anything with it, after all, he had raised it by himself, and Lin Ran was not willing to really teach it a lesson.

"Well, of course, you can't get out of bed for too long, so I'll help you get into bed and bring it in." Song Zhixu whispered. Lin Ran nodded in agreement, and Song Zhixu carried the cat in one hand and helped Lin Ran lead him back to the bedroom with the other. Since we said that we were going to spend New Year's Day together, it was natural to buy ingredients to make a table dish. Song Zhixu accompanied Lin Ran, and Lin Mu went out with Xiao Zhengnan to buy something.