Chapter 38: Song Zhixu: Ranran, do you like me?

Song Zhixu quickly checked out, and then dragged Lin Ran out of the door, until he returned to the car, he only rubbed his forehead with some helplessness, he had received countless eyes from childhood to adulthood, but it was the first time that he was looked at so embarrassed. Lin Ran didn't feel it, he found a bag of potato chips from what he had just bought, opened it, and fed the first slice to Song Zhixu's mouth. Shaking his head, Lin Ran saw that Song Zhixu did not eat, and then withdrew it, and ate it himself.

Song Zhixu drove for a while, thinking of finally suppressing the things in the supermarket, remembering Lin Ran's words and saying.

"Of course, the small box I bought last time is not sugar and cannot be eaten." Lin Ran stopped eating potato chips, blinked his eyes with some curiosity, and asked him sideways.

Song Zhi paused for a moment, looked ahead, didn't look at him.

"It's for use."

"Well, I don't know how to use it." Lin Ran thought about it and shook his head, he didn't know how to use it.

This time Song Zhixu did not answer him again. Lin Ran forgot a lot, forgot after a while, continued to eat potato chips seriously, and did not mention this matter again.

Back at home, Song Zhixu went to park, and Lin Ran happily carried a large bag of things to the villa.

His strength was already small, the things he bought were heavy, and he was almost half-dragged on his side.

Song Zhixu stopped the car and walked quickly to his side, took the thing with one hand, and carried it forward steadily.

"Didn't you just wait for me to mention it, what's the hurry?"

"I'm happy." Lin Ran pulled Song Zhixu's other wrist and gently shook it to follow him forward, "Ran ran is back again." 

Back in the house and putting things down, Song Zhixu looked directly at Lin Ran, gently touched his cheek and couldn't help but fish him into his arms and hug him tightly. Until now, he didn't dare to think back to the way Lin Ran fainted in his arms in front of the security room that night, which really scared him.

"Of course, do you like me or do you just want to rely on me?" asked Song Zhixu almost uncontrollably, without thinking.

When he had spoken, he realized what he had said.

Lin Ran in his arms looked up at him with a small white face and answered immediately.

"Ran ran likes Song Zhixu, I like it very much." Lin Ran tiptoed up to kiss Song Zhixu and expressed his liking, but despite his hard tiptoeing, his lips could only reach Song Zhixu's chin.

Lin Ran kissed him on the chin and was still not satisfied, and was distressed, Song Zhixu suddenly lowered his head slightly, kissed him on the lips, and quickly left.

"Wow, Song Zhixu also likes Ranran, song Zhixu also kissed Ranran." Lin Ran's eyes were full of surprises.

Song Zhixu coughed a little awkwardly.

"I just see if you can reach it, help you." He pushed Lin Ran out and chose his own ingredients to cook while saying,

"But Ran ran wants to accompany Song Zhixu." Lin Ran had just returned and was still a little reluctant to go out. <

Song Zhixu didn't give him a chance to say much, and directly pushed the person out, closing the door before letting out a long breath.

He did care about Lin Ran now, not only Mu Qingting had said it, but even he himself had found out, but he didn't know if it was a favorite, and he didn't want to say it easily. Song Zhixu stood in front of the cooking table for a while before he began to cook dinner.