Chapter 32: Ran Ran looks for Song Zhixu

Hearing that Lin Ran was missing, Song Zhixu's heart tightened, and he immediately looked at his mobile phone again to make sure that there was no news or phone number from Lin Ran.

Song Zhixu stood up and walked outside, while asking into the mobile phone: "I am now in the company, immediately go back to the villa, when did Lin Ran leave"

"I came back at noon, Ran ran was still there, but at night the off-duty people disappeared, he never ran outside, I felt that something was wrong, I found his room, found that his backpack was gone, I don't know, now in the monitoring room to watch the community monitoring." Lin Mu was a little anxious to explain.

If Lin Ran had left after he left, it would have been half a day now, and no one knew where he was, lin Ran had never been out of the house, how could this not have worried him?

"Did you call him?" asked Song Zhixu as he went downstairs.

"Hit, turn off the phone." As soon as Lin Mu saw that Lin Ran was not there, he immediately called Lin Ran, but the other side showed that the phone was turned off, and he suddenly thought, "Ran Ran's mobile phone is not at home, it should have been taken out by him." You

know, Lin Ran doesn't like to carry a mobile phone with him, so the mobile phone should be specially brought away.

"Don't worry, I'll go back immediately, you look at the surveillance first." Song Zhixu got into the car and drove out of the parking lot.

"Well, I know, I'm in trouble with you." Lin Mu said gratefully.

After all, Lin Ran had already been taken home, and Lin Mu's heart was full of self-blame. <

Song Zhixu only said lightly:

The two people hung up the phone, Song Zhixu drove seriously, and Lin Mu was still watching the surveillance screen in the security room.

Song Zhixu drove all the way back to the villa, as soon as he arrived at the door, he knew that Lin Ran had not come over, because Lin Ran did not have the key to the villa, even if he came over, he could only wait at the door, but there was no one at the door.

Song Zhixu parked the car at the door of the villa, after a while or opened the door to get out of the car and enter the villa, after carefully looking around inside to make sure that Lin Ran was not there, he was ready to call.

Lin Mu But before the phone was called, Lin Mu had already called, Song Zhixu connected, and Lin Mu over there immediately said.

"I know, there is a camera here that shows Ran Ran went out with his bag after I left, he took a taxi to the airport, I just called the airport to check, and Ran Ran got on the plane to Beijing."

Lin Mu used the fastest speed to find out Lin Ran's whereabouts, but Lin Ran was now on the plane to the capital, the phone was turned off, and he had no way at all, even if he rushed over immediately now, it was too late.

Song Zhixu pursed his lips and said to the phone: "Lin Mu, you send me the flight information first, I will rush to the airport immediately now, and strive to receive him at the airport.

"Well, I'm sending it to you now, and I know you're going to find Ranran, he's never been out on his own, he doesn't know what to do."

"Okay." SSong Zhixu agreed, hung up the phone and immediately went out to drive.

As soon as he got into the car, he received the flight information sent by Lin Mu, and Song Zhixu looked at it, and his brow frowned tightly. Lin Ran's plane landed in half an hour, and the fastest speed he could get to the airport here was forty minutes, not to mention that it was late afternoon time, and there was a lot of traffic jams outside.