Chapter 141: The child is born

"How can it be premature, of course, isn't it always good" Lin Mu held Lin Ran's hand in the back and walked forward quickly. Just now Lin Ran was still watching the fireworks, how suddenly he was going to be premature.

"The doctor said it before, but I can't stand the next time." Song Zhixu looked down at Lin Ran's pale face in pain, and his heart was also broken. The child was nine months old, and it was very dangerous, and he shouldn't have taken Lin Ran out at this time. Lin Mu looked back at Xiao Zhengnan and shouted at Xiao Zhengnan.

"You hurry up, you hurry back and drive, and we'll take you to the hospital."

Xiao Zhengnan knew that he couldn't help himself here, Lin Mu's voice was a little trembling, he didn't say anything, he nodded, and sped up his pace and ran back. I ran to the garage and drove a random car, and as soon as I drove out of the courtyard, I saw three people running back.

"Get in the car and I'll take you to the hospital." Lin Mu nodded, gave up the back seat to Song Zhixu and Lin Ran, and helped them up to go to the co-pilot himself.

Xiao Zhengnan went out on the accelerator with one foot, and rushed to the hospital more than an hour before the New Year's Eve on Chinese New Year's Eve Night. Zhi Xu was placed on the back seat, half lying down, leaning into his arms, clutching his hand tightly.

"Song Zhixu, it hurts so much, my stomach hurts." Lin Ran's voice was a little weak, and he was crying and whispering to Song Zhixu. Song Zhixu's heart was also twitching, but he couldn't do anything, just tightly held Lin Ran's hand, wrapped his body around him and kept kissing his cheek, muttering to himself.

"Soon, soon, we're coming soon, but you're going to hold on a little longer."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have taken you out today to see the fireworks, it's been so long, it's still cold outside."

Song Zhixu's eye sockets were also red, and he felt Lin Ran's trembling, listening to Lin Ran's hoarse cries, and tears fell from Song Zhixu's eye sockets and landed on Lin Ran's forehead.

"Song Zhixu." Lin Ran's pain was already a little numb, and he could only weakly call Song Zhixu's name and whisper that he was in pain. Lin Mu in the front seat also had some panic, and had been watching from behind, when the mobile phone in Xiao Zhengnan's pocket suddenly rang, and he was frightened.

Reaching out to Xiao Zhengnan, he saw Xiao Shilan's name on it, and he reacted, just at the door of the villa, they didn't have time to say a word, and it was estimated that the family was also frightened. Lin Mu answered the phone, and Xiao Shilan's anxious voice immediately came from there.

"Lin Mu, I just saw you hurry back, and then drive out again, what's wrong, is it clear if something happened?"

"Aunt Xiao Xiao, you and Uncle Song drove to the hospital by yourself, but we are going to give birth prematurely, and we ourselves are on our way to the hospital."

"What is the premature birth" Xiao Shilan stood up from the sofa in shock, pulled Song Chengjing out of the way, Xiao Shilan was about to cry.

"No, I don't know what's going on, I was suddenly premature." Lin Mu's voice was trembling.

Xiao Shilan did not ask him again, and Lin Ran's cry of pain could still be faintly heard on the mobile phone. <

Xiao Shilan couldn't bear to listen again, hung up the phone, and urged Song Chengjing to drive to the hospital quickly.

Song Zhixu in the back seat remembered, and his voice was hoarse.

"Lin Mu, you call Mu Qingting and ask him to come over, he knows Ranran's physical condition best, he's better." Lin Ran from the beginning of pregnancy, that is, Mu Qingting has been following, Lin Ran's obstetric examination is Mu Qingting on the side of the examination, so at this time to call Mu Qingting is obviously more reliable than relying on today's doctor on duty in the hospital.