Chapter 170: Song Zhixu, you bullied me

Song Zhixu did not expect Xiao Shilan to come over, because Xiao Shilan came in a hurry, did not tell him, and even got off the plane and did not let Song Zhixu pick him up, and directly took a taxi himself. Song Zhixu asked while holding the water to avoid.

"Mom, didn't you say you were going to give my grandmother a birthday?", Xiao Shilan pointed at him with a mop.

"You still dare to ask, it's not that you can't see it well, let him be stolen by someone, and don't tell me, Song Zhixu dodged and put the water in his hand aside, and quickly ran behind Lin Ran to hide." He knew that Xiao Shilan would not fight Lin Ran, and Lin Ran would protect him unconditionally.

"Of course, you are protecting me, and my mother is going to beat me." Song Zhixu whispered. Lin Ran looked at Song Zhixu, then at Xiao Shilan, and finally smiled at Song Zhixu, walked to the side and picked up the child and dodged away. Hitting Song knew that it was okay to beat him a few times, and he was afraid of accidentally injuring Nian Nian. Song Zhixu was stunned and did not react at once, before he was the most important thing in Lin Ran's heart, now Lin Ran actually flashed away. Lan took the opportunity and gave Song Zhi a few shots. 

The fight was real, but after all, it was her son, and she didn't do it too hard. After Xiao Shilan finished playing and took Nian Nian to play with him, Lin Ran walked towards Song Zhixu and wanted to see his injury. Lin Ran wanted to open Song Zhixu's clothes and look at his back, just now Xiao Shilan hit Song Zhixu's back, but Song Zhixu flashed away, holding his hand and not letting him see. Lin Ran looked up at Song Zhixu, and Song Zhixu's eyes still carried some grievances.

"Baby, don't you hurt me anymore, you haven't looked at me for a few days, and you haven't protected me just now." SSong Zhixu's heart was a little uncomfortable, since Lin Ran fell into the water and woke up, it seemed that he had a little bit of alienation from him, especially at night when he wanted to do something to Lin Ran, Lin Ran would blush and avoid it. Although the two people were still sleeping together at night, Lin Ran would unconsciously approach him, so Song Zhixu didn't say anything, until Lin Ran just dodged, Song Zhixu really felt a little uncomfortable.

"Song Zhixu" Lin Ran looked at Song Zhixu, bit his lip, and squeezed his hand slightly, "Aunt won't really hurt you." Lin Ran knew that Xiao Shilan would not really hurt Song Zhixu, not to mention that Xiao Shilan was indeed a little angry this time.

"Of course, are you also angry, I didn't protect Nian Nian before I let Zhou Xian take him away" Song Zhixu still had some discomfort in his heart. In fact, he was a little pretentious, this time it was just a little thing, but the person who would protect him before, the first time he let go, which made Song Zhixu feel uncomfortable at once, Lin Ran's preference for him was less.

"Song Zhixu", Lin Ran said with his lips and did not know how to say. Looking at Song Nian and Xiao Shilan next to him, Lin Ran shook Song Zhixu's hand and pulled him upstairs. When he got to the bedroom, Lin Ran let Song Zhixu sit on the bed, he thought about it, or crossed his legs, and sat face to face with Song Zhixu on his lap, his hands were a little nervous to grasp Song Zhixu's clothes, and he didn't know how to say it. Lin Ran did not speak, and Song Zhixu waited. For a long time, Song Zhixu still helplessly grabbed Lin Ran's hand and squeezed it slightly.

"Baby, although our family is not short of money, this dress is going to be torn by you." LLin Ran let go of his hand, hugged Song Zhixu again, slammed his chin on his shoulder, bit his lip, or whispered.

"Song Zhixu is actually good for me, I remembered." After falling into the water, Lin Ran was fine, the past went through his mind, Lin Ran suddenly woke up and his body was still a little trembling. It wasn't until he saw the sleeping child lying next to him that Lin Ran calmed down a little, his muddled past, very painful, but all passed, he met a man who loved him very much, would protect him, and had a child, and even had a few friends around. Song Zhixu's body froze, and the bracelet was on Lin Ran's back, and there was no movement for a while. He listened to Lin Ran whisper in his ear again.