Chapter 187: Do something happy

Lin Ran had not slept on the plane, looking sideways at the clouds outside the window.

Song Zhixu sat next to him, did not disturb him, just held his hand and quietly accompanied him.

Until the plane landed, Song Zhixu pulled Lin Ran to stand up, the two people got off the plane together, and then took a taxi at the airport to the train station, and got off at a small county town called Yaochuan.

Song Zhixu, carrying his luggage in one hand and holding Lin Ran in the other, stood on the platform at dusk and looked at Lin Ran sideways.

Lin Ran didn't know what he was thinking, there was no expression on his small face, Song Zhixu squeezed his hand, he seemed to slowly come back to his senses and smiled at Song Zhixu.

"Song Zhixu, it's really warm here."

Now that it was just after the middle of summer, the weather in the capital had begun to cool down, but it seemed that it had just been the height of summer, and he had just stepped out of the carriage and even sweated a little.

"Well, like it here?" Song Zhixu pulled Lin Ran out of the train station while talking to him.

Lin Ran nodded, his voice tinged with some laughter.

"I like it."

Two people walked out of the train station, took a taxi outside the train station, and went to the booked hotel.

Two people plane turning the car, all day on the road, it is already dusk when it arrives, although there is an address, but it is not convenient to go to the cemetery in the evening, so you can only wait until the next day to go again.

When they arrived at the hotel, they took the room card and went upstairs, the two people walked in and sat on the sofa, Song Zhixu took off his shoes for Lin Ran, and gently pinched his feet.

"Tired of a day of walking, right?"

Lin Ran shook his head.

"I'm not tired, I sit all day, I don't walk much."

Before not going out at home every day, Lin Ran felt that his feet would hurt after walking for a long time, but after a period of work in the company, he felt better, and his physique was stronger than before.

"Hmm." Song Zhixu nodded, but still rubbed him for a while before letting go.

The time was not early, Song Zhixu called the hotel to set a meal, and let Lin Ran lean on him, and the two of them waited together.

Looking at the darkening sky outside the window, Lin Ran leaned into Song Zhixu's arms and suddenly opened his mouth and whispered.

"Song Zhixu, my father must be a very warm person, just like the weather here, very warm and warm."

Although Lin Ran had never seen Su Hexuan, his smile in the photo was very warm, and his people must be as warm as his smile.

"Well, it must be." Song Zhixu nodded along with Lin Ran's words, and after a while he said, "He loves you very much."

Lin Ran whispered no, took out his mobile phone again, and looked at the address of the cemetery on the photo he had taken earlier.

He would be able to see him tomorrow, and Lin Ran was unconsciously a little nervous.

After dinner, the two of them watched TV for a while, and when Lin Ran should go to bed, he took a shower and went to bed.

Lin Ran was already a little sleepy on the bed, but inexplicably closed his eyes and his mind was chaotic, not knowing what he was thinking, and he couldn't sleep.