Chapter 188: A Rare World of Two

Lin Ran wanted to stay in Yaochuan for a while and accompany his father, so Song Zhixu stayed here with Lin Ran.

The two of them got up in the morning and drove to the cemetery, stayed until noon, stayed in the hotel in the afternoon, and went out in the evening.

Lin Ran had been abroad before, and after returning to China, he spent most of his time in the capital with Song Zhixu.

Beijing is a northern city with four distinct seasons, for the warm southern city Lin Ran has not come, here a lot of things, eating and playing Lin Ran has not seen, so there are still some novelties.

The two of them stayed in Yaochuan for a week, going to the cemetery during the day, and checking the raiders at night to visit the not very large county town of Yaochuan before they were ready to leave.

At night, Song Zhixu packed his bags in front of the wardrobe, looked at Lin Ran sideways, and saw Lin Ran looking out the window in a daze, he thought about it.

"Of course, if you like it here, we'll buy a house here, and when you want to come and stay here, we can come."

Lin Ran heard Song Zhixu's voice turn his head to look at him, and there was some surprise in his eyes.

"Can I?"

"Yes." Song Zhixu nodded, "The house here is cheap, you want to buy it, you can do it at any time."

Yaochuan is a small southern county, and the house price in beijing is naturally incomparable, just Lin Ran bought that one-bedroom money in beijing, here can buy a four- or five-room residential building in the central area, so the house price here, for Song Zhixu, is like buying a toy on the side of the road, without considering the price at all.

But Lin Ran thought about it or shook his head slightly.

"It's too late this time, next time, we can choose ourselves."

"Okay." Song Zhixu agreed, filled one suitcase, put it aside and began to load the second one.

After the two people came here to buy a lot of things, one of the suitcases they brought could not fit, so after coming here, the two people bought another one, although it was more troublesome to take it back, but Lin Ran liked the things here, and it was worth it.

Packed up in the evening, woke up the next morning, got up and ate breakfast, and then took a taxi from the hotel to the train station.

I made a train, and then turned to the plane, and tossed it until the evening when the plane landed in Beijing.

Although before getting off the plane, Song Zhixu deliberately dressed Lin Ran with one more dress, but from the warm southern city to the north in early autumn, Lin Ran could not help but shiver when he was blown by the wind.

Song Zhixu pulled two suitcases with one hand, and lin Ran into his arms with the other arm, half wrapped in clothes, and the two of them quickly walked out of the airport.

In the parking lot, Mu Qingting was already waiting for them, and after Song Zhixu found his car, the door blocked the wind, and Lin Ran was better.

Mu Qingting called Song Zhixu a few days ago, saying that he was going to live in his villa for a few days, just when there was no one in the villa, Mu Qingting had to save the part-time worker to feed the cat.

This time when the two people returned, Mu Qingting also came to pick them up.

Mu Qingting started the car, drove forward, drove into the traffic, and drove quietly.

When Lin Rannuan came over, Song Zhixu looked at him for a while before he opened his mouth faintly.

"Tell me, what's going on?"