Chapter 200: Mu Qingting Xiao Nan Meets EXTRA 3

"Well, there's still in the lunchbox, you eat it yourself." Mu Qingting bit half of the dumplings and was eaten, and he himself clipped another one to eat.

He doesn't cook very well, he is always happy in the hospital when he is not hungry, after meeting Xiao Nan, the two people have not eaten dumplings, the last time they ate it was a long time ago, so he felt delicious.

"I don't want to take chopsticks anymore, I'll have to drive in a moment." Xiao Nanyu leaned over again and let Mu Qingting clip one to feed him.

His mother also deliberately put two pairs of chopsticks in the food box for two people to eat, but he would see that Mu Qingting liked it and would not rob him. Xiao Nanyu started the car, the two people drove to their apartment outside, On the road Mu Qingting had been eating dumplings, and when he encountered a red light, he took the opportunity to feed

Xiao Nanyu When the car drove into the community, the dumplings in the food box had been eaten, and the strong aroma of dumplings in the car was strong.

The two people got out of the car, the sky outside was already dark, they were walking upstairs, Xiao Nanyu asked Mu Qingting.

"Do you want to eat more full" Mu Qingting's cooking is really not delicious, he himself is ordering takeaway, after the two people are together, it is Xiao Nanyu who cooks, "I am full, you haven't eaten much, I will cook dumplings for you." Mu Qingting was a little embarrassed.

Originally, Xiao Nan met the dumplings made for him by his mother, but as a result, he was eaten by himself all the way, and Xiao Nanyu did not eat much.

He rarely said that he wanted to cook, Xiao Nanyu nodded at his words and did not refuse, after entering the apartment, he handed him the food box in his hand, and asked Mu Qingting to go to the kitchen to cook and stay outside by himself.

Sitting on the couch and turning on the TV for a while, he glanced sideways into the kitchen and saw Mu Qingting standing in front of the gas stove in an apron boiling dumplings, he thought about taking out his mobile phone and taking a picture, sending it to his mother, and sending a message.

[Tingting personally boiled dumplings for me.]

 It didn't take long to receive a fucking reply.

[Beautiful you, I wrapped dumplings you let Tingting, why are you waiting to eat]

Xiao Nanyu looked at the mobile phone, the corners of his lips could not help but smile, and looked into the kitchen a few more times before naturally typing on the mobile phone.

[He was willing.]

 His parents already knew what he was thinking about Mu Qingting, so he didn't shy away from it either. Xiao Nanyu is a mild-tempered person on the surface, coupled with his profession, people around him will feel that he is transparent and easy to get along with.

actually not, he has always been a paranoid or even crazy person in his bones.

He confessed to the family from the age of eighteen, knowing that he didn't like women, and his parents were so angry that they beat him up, kicked him out of the house, and froze all his cards.

The summer he graduated from high school, he worked outside for a summer to make up for college tuition. After college, his appearance and ability are superiors, the reason why not many people in the school know him, but also because he does not have time at all in school, he spent his spare time to work, until Mu Qingting graduated and began to look for a job, he first took the soft and went home to ask his father, directly confessed, and finally let Mu Qingting enter his family's hospital.