Chapter 16: Children are still quite safe

Song Zhixu was cooking in the kitchen, and Lin Ran followed him step by step.

Song Zhixu asked him to go out and wait, Lin Ran shook his head and did not speak, Song Zhixu thought that he was hungry, so he accelerated the speed of cooking.

Although Song Zhixu can cook, it is also because he has been living alone since he was a child, and he usually makes his own food, so what he does is really not good.

A simple frying of two eggs with toast and milk is ready.

The two people sat face to face at the table to eat, Lin Ran from time to time to sneak a glance at Song Zhixu, before Song Zhixu looked up and then lowered his head to eat.

After a long silence, Song Zhixu spoke first.

"I'm going to the company today, and if I don't come back at noon, I'll let my assistant bring me lunch and you'll eat it yourself."

Lin Ran bit his lip and drooped his eyes.

After a while, Song Zhixu asked again, "Do you have a mobile phone?"

Lin Ran shook his head this time and said, "Of course not."

He had never been allowed to open the door before, so he didn't have a cell phone.

Song Zhixu thought about what the man in the supermarket said yesterday, frowned slightly, Lin Ran did not have a mobile phone is indeed inconvenient, at home it is good that if you go out, you can't find him.

"At noon I asked my assistant to buy you a landline and send it over, and before he arrived I called you on the landline at home, and you can call me with the landline if there is something in the morning."

Lin Ran agreed, and after eating, Song Zhixu wrote him his phone number and taught him how to call again.

It wasn't until Song Zhixu changed his clothes that Lin Ran finally whispered.

"Can't you go?"

He didn't want to be separated from Song Zhixu, but he didn't want to become a trouble for Song Zhixu, so he endured it all morning, until Song Zhixu was going out before he finally asked for the exit.

Song Zhixu stopped changing his shoes and looked at Lin Ran, who had followed him to the door, his hands tightly entangled, and his eyes were timid.

Finally he shook his head.

It is inconvenient to take Lin Ran to the company, not to mention that Lin Ran's personality is not suitable, after going to work, Song Zhixu does not have the energy to look at him all the time, it is better to leave him at home.

Lin Ran's eyes showed some disappointment, and he didn't make a final struggle until Song Zhixu went out.

"Of course, if you don't bother, you just want to follow Song Zhixu."

Unfortunately, Song Zhixu left too quickly and did not hear it, responding to Lin Ran's voice only about the door.

Lin Ran's eyes were red, but he did not chase out, but quickly ran to the second floor, after entering the room, he lay on the window and looked at the car driving out downstairs, and the door of the courtyard automatically closed slowly after the car left.

Lin Ran's heart also seemed to fall down at once.

Song Zhixu also left, leaving him alone.

Lin Ran slowly returned to the downstairs, slowly slid down with his back to the door, and leaned back against the door.

In this way, when Song Zhixu returned, he would be the first to know. <

Song Zhixu had just said that he would wait for him to return.