Chapter 178: Song Zhixu is drunk

The two of them had been together for so long, Song Zhixu knew all the sensitive points on Lin Ran's body, and at first Lin Ran still had some embarrassed refusals, and it didn't take long for him to soften his body.

Let Song Zhixu do whatever he wants. At the end, Song Zhixu rolled over from Lin Ran's body, and Lin Ran lay on his back on the bed, sweating with pieces of red marks, his lips were red and swollen, his eyes were wet, and tears slid down the corners of his eyes into his sideburns.

He had just woken up, he wasn't awake yet, and now he couldn't get out of bed again, and his throat was dry and sore. Song Zhixu slowed down for a moment, then leaned up and kissed him on the lips.

"But don't cry, I'll rub your waist." Song Zhixu had been holding back for several days, but this time he didn't save energy, which made Lin Ran cry for a long time. Lin Ran's cheeks were separated, and his voice was hoarse.

"I don't want to pay attention to you."

"Baby, I was wrong, punish me to wait for you today." Song Zhixu quickly got up, poured a glass of water, and inserted a straw for Lin Ran to drink. Lin Ran's side gently rubbed his waist. The two people had just finished, there was no one else in the room, Lin Ran was not ashamed, the quilt was not covered, just lying on the bed and not moving, Song Zhixu wanted to turn him over and lie on his stomach. He had been lying on the bed for a long time, and he had no strength to lie down, and he was already a little scared. Song Zhixu was helpless and could only reluctantly reach out and rub the sides of his waist, and he could also ease up a little. Seeing a scar on Lin Ran's lower abdomen, Song Zhixu paused, covered his hand, and gently rubbed it with his thumb. Lin Ran opened his eyes and suddenly remembered the scar on his lower abdomen, and there was some nervousness to cover it, and he wanted to pull the quilt up.

The scar on his stomach was no longer there, he knew it was ugly, so he had been consciously or unconsciously avoiding Song Zhixu from seeing it, although Song Zhixu said it was not ugly every time.

"Don't look, don't look."

"Well, it's okay, didn't I say it, it's not ugly." Song Zhixu shook Lin Ran's hand, took his hand away, lowered his head and gently kissed the scar on his lower abdomen, and said, "I'm sorry for you, let you have this scar." Lin Ran shook his head, it had nothing to do with Song Zhixu, it was because he gave birth to a baby that he had this scar.

"It doesn't matter, there are years and years." Lin Ran whispered.

Although he didn't like to let Song Zhixu see a scar, he was still happy, and he exchanged a scar for every year, and he also felt that it was worth it. Song Zhixu had some pity under his eyes, and he had told the doctor before the caesarean section that he would try to make the knife cut smaller, but it was still inevitable to leave scars.

"Song Zhixu, go take a shower." Lin Ran was almost resting, and he didn't want Song Zhixu to keep looking at the scars on his body, so he still whispered a reminder. Song Zhixu nodded, put a bath water for Lin Ran, and then carried him to the bathtub, crouched next to him, and carefully cleaned Lin Ran's body. After washing, Song Zhixu simply rinsed it down again, carried Lin Ran to the sofa, and picked Lin Ran's favorite food to order a meal. In the tired is not light, the two people stayed in bed until the afternoon did not eat, so they are hungry and tired. But he didn't want to move, so he leaned back on the couch, and Song Zhixu fed him food. After eating, Song Zhixu had some work to deal with, and Lin Ran lay down next to Song Zhixu, leaning on Song Zhixu and watching him busy. 

Leaning on and having some sleepiness, Lin Ran slept again. In the evening, Song Zhixu still has to go out to socialize, the contract he came to here has not yet been negotiated, the other side is a few old guys with snakes, Song Zhixu's branch has just opened here, and several old guys want to give him a dismount, so these days only drink, that is, do not sign a contract with him. Lin Ran wanted to be left in the hotel by himself again, and this time he lost his temper and did not let Song Zhixu go. Song Zhixu had no choice but to let Assistant Zhou go first, and he stayed in the hotel to accompany Lin Ran after dinner before coaxing him down. Lin Ran was still red when he left, and he was sent to the door. Song Zhixu hugged him again.

"Baby, you wait for me to come back, don't go out, I'll try to come back before twelve o'clock tonight, and tomorrow I'll go out with you, you haven't been here yet." Although Lin Ran was reluctant to let him go, he still told himself to obey and not to delay Song Zhixu's work, so he finally let him go. Lin Ran took a blanket himself, curled up on the sofa, and watched TV with little interest. After a while, Xiao Shilan called the video and greeted him with Song Nian on the other end of the phone. Seeing him, Song Nian was a little excited, stretched out his fleshy little hand and tried to grab the mobile phone, but was stopped by Xiao Shilan.

"Every year, aunt, uncle." Lin Ran greeted the three people over there.

Although Song Chengjing did not go near the mobile phone screen, he still looked at Lin Ran's voice and nodded slightly. <

"Of course." Xiao Shilan sighed, "Song Zhixu is also true, pick you up, and let yourself stay in the hotel, what kind of socializing and contract you can make on the big night." Song Zhixu called Xiao Shilan when he was just in the car, so Xiao Shilan also knew the situation on Lin Ran's side.

"Auntie, Song Zhixu is busy, and will come back later." Xiao Shilan sighed, and there was some relief.

"That is to say, if you have a good temper, you will get used to him." The Song family's business is very large, it is already a multinational international enterprise, but Song Zhixu's own company is that he started from college and slowly started it himself, although it is also good, but there is no way to compare with the Song family. The Song family knows that Song knows that there is a child, he will have to pick up sooner or later, when the time comes to go to his company, it will only become a small branch of the Song family, Xiao Shilan feels that there is no need to spend so much thought. Lin Ran was exaggerated, and his heart was also more comfortable, and he whispered.

"Auntie, Song Zhixu is also very good." Song Nian, who had been in Xiao Shilan's arms, looked at Xiao Shilan, and then looked at Lin Ran, and he greeted him a few times, but no one paid attention to him, and he suddenly learned Lin Ran's voice.

Although "Aunt Auntie" was still unclear, the sound of shouting was loud, and all three of them were stunned. Xiao Shilan, who was holding him, reacted first. <

"Oh, my fat grandson, you can't call it that, how many times have you taught 'Grandma' to learn it, how to follow your father's call" Song Nian couldn't understand Xiao Shilan's words, and was still smiling at Lin Ran, showing a few teeth that had just grown, clutching the mobile phone in his hand, trying to put it in his mouth.

"Auntie, year after year, will it call people?" Lin Ran was also a little surprised.

"Eight or nine months old children start to learn to speak, and they have recently started teaching, but they have not learned it, but they have followed your name."

 Xiao Shilan had some amusement, thought about it and said, "But it is true that you should also consider your marriage to Song Zhixu, who used to be called 'Ma', but now it is not called." Lin Ran bit his lip, he was still stupid before, just thinking about being Song Zhixu's daughter-in-law, but now he was a little embarrassed, so he never called. Xiao Shilan teased Lin Ran a few more words, held the child and talked to him for a while, and when it was time for Song Nian to sleep, the little guy's sleepy head was little by little, and he saw that his father's excitement was sleepy. Xiao Shilan hung up the phone and hugged Song Nian to sleep. Lin Ran continued to stay on the couch by himself and looked through the videos and photos of Song Nian on his mobile phone. When I looked up, it was not yet eleven o'clock. 

Lin Ran went to the kitchen to cook a pot of decoction soup, Song Zhixu said that he would come back before twelve o'clock, and he continued to wait on the sofa. Until 11:30, Song Zhixu had not returned, Lin Ran sat on the sofa, and from time to time he had to look at the door. There were some messy footsteps at the door, and then the door was knocked on from the outside, and Lin Ran stood up and tried to open the door, but there was some hesitation. Song Zhixu brought the room card, should not knock on the door. 

Probably knocked a few times no response, after a while, the door was brushed open from the outside, Lin Ran walked over, he saw Song Zhixu was carried in by Assistant Zhou, saw Lin Ran, Assistant Zhou also had some accidents, just no one opened the door, he also thought Lin Ran slept.

"Song Zhixu." Lin Ran had some anxious past, pulling Song Zhixu's shoulder to help him. Assistant Zhou and Lin Ran helped Song Zhixu to the sofa, and Assistant Zhou also sat on the carpet with his ass on the carpet, taking a big breath, and he also drank a lot of wine. After a while he explained.

"Mr. Song wanted to leave early today, and he wouldn't let anyone go to the boss of the house, and finally Mr. Song drank five glasses of spirits before he came out, and he came up in the car and vomited on the side of the road."

Drinking outside these days, Assistant Zhou couldn't stand it, and Song Zhixu drank more than he did.

"Ranran" Song Zhixu saw Lin Ran and pulled his hand, "I went to take a bath." Song Zhixu propped up the sofa and wanted to get up, but he couldn't stand up, and he sat back on the sofa.

"Song Zhixu, I will help you." Lin Ran leaned over and tried to help Song Zhixu, but he couldn't help it. Finally, assistant Zhou helped, and sent Song Zhixu to the bathroom, Lin Ran undressed him, took a bath, and was smoked by water vapor, Song Zhixu finally woke up a little, hugged Lin Ran, and whispered his name, over and over again. Lin Ran had always known that Song Zhixu was going to drink, but it was the first time he had seen him drink so much. He had some pain, and hugged Song Zhixu back and blushed. 

Lin Ran filled Assistant Zhou with a bowl of decanting soup, and after drinking it, he let him go back, Lin Ran himself took care of Song Zhixu, and when he was sleepy, he fell asleep directly next to Song Zhixu. In the middle of the night, Song Zhixu turned over several times on the bed, Lin Ran was woken up, and when he opened his eyes, he saw that Song Zhixu's face was curled up on the bed without a trace of blood, his hands covered his stomach, and there was some pain on his face.