Chapter 75: Take Lin Ran back to see his parents

"Falling into the water" Xiao Nanyu looked at Lin Ran carefully for a while and then turned to Song Zhixu, Lin Ran's situation is generally divided into two kinds, one is stressful, just like his original depression and stimulation so he subconsciously closed himself, the other is pathological, that is, he became like this because he fell into the water or was sick and injured the brain nerve.

Song Zhixu nodded slightly, xiao Nanyu said he could almost understand, but he still asked again.

"So the former one is still good, and the latter one is difficult to cure, right?"

"That's right, but I can't tell, and I need to do a detailed examination." Xiao Nanyu said again, after saying that he lowered his eyes and was silent for a while, Lin Ran is actually quite happy now, are you sure you want to remind him of the previous things"

Xiao Nanyu as a doctor, Lin Ran is a patient, of course, he wants to cure Lin Ran, but as a psychiatrist, he can probably know that Lin Ran had a bad life in the past, and from the perspective of a friend, it may be a cruel thing for Lin Ran to remember.

"Ranran" Song Zhixu suddenly cried out to Lin Ran.

Lin Ran heard the voice and turned to look at him, blinking his eyes as if to ask Song Zhixu what was going on.

Song Zhixu just wanted to see him, so he made a sound, and after a while he found a reason.

"Be careful, don't let the cat catch you again."

Lin Ran smiled and touched the cat twice to show Song Zhixu.

"The kitten is good with ran, not caught." <

Song Zhixu also smiled on his face and nodded slightly, and when Lin Ran concentrated on picking up the cat, Song Zhixu said to Xiao Nan.

"I want to take Lin Ran to check it first, wait until the results are out, and then make a decision, okay"

"This is OK, but now I don't recommend doing it here, do the brain, Lin Ran just got pregnant and the child in the belly is not good." Xiao Nanyu would not interfere with Song Zhixu's decision, but would tell Song Zhixu the truth about the situation.

Song Zhixu didn't know much about this, but since it was Xiao Nanyu who said it, he wouldn't doubt it, so he could only wait until Lin Ran gave birth to the child.

Song Zhixu said a few words to Xiao Nanyu again, and when he saw Lin Ran put the cat on his stomach, he quickly walked over and picked up the fur on the fat cat's

neck and lifted it up, frowning slightly, "Of course, how can you put it on your stomach, it is so fat, what to do when it is pressed?"

I don't know if it was because it was uncomfortable to be carried, or because it was said that the fat cat was angry, and the cat kicked its legs in Song Zhixu's hand, and cursed and grinned in its mouth.

Lin Ran quickly stood up, took the cat in his arms again, and whispered.

"If you don't put it on your stomach, just hold it." It's fine to put the cat in his arms, but when he puts the cat on his lap, the cat moves, and it's easy to step on his lower abdomen.

Song Zhixu did not dare to leave again, so he sat next to Lin Ran and accompanied him. <

Since the last time, Xiao Nanyu forced Lin Ran to cry in the ward, Lin Ran was still a little afraid of Xiao Nanyu, although Xiao Nanyu didn't say anything, but he had already seen it, so he didn't go near Lin Ran for the time being to avoid making him nervous.

Therefore, during this time, he did not treat Lin Ran, and could only wait until Lin Ran forgot the previous things before starting to treat Lin Ran again.