Chapter 28: Sleeping in a Hug Is Good or Bad

Lin Ran didn't understand how he could learn something messy from TV.

He let Song Zhixu pinch it, and without struggling, he blinked his eyes and looked at Song Zhixu doubtfully.

Song Zhixu looked at him for a moment, but still let go of him and walked upstairs quickly.

When Lin Ran caught up, Song Zhixu had already closed the door of the study, and Lin Ran twisted it outside, did not unscrew it, and could only pout and wait outside.

He did not go downstairs, but stood directly in the doorway, facing the door.

He didn't want to disturb Song Zhixu, but Song Zhixu couldn't come back during the day, and Lin Ran was afraid that he wouldn't see it, so Song Zhixu left again.

Song Zhixu was not at home during the day, Lin Ran would take a nap when he was bored after eating at noon, so he also developed some nap habits, he stood for a long time and began to get sleepy, standing and yawning.

After Song Zhixu briefly handled the company's affairs in the study, and then called the secretary to say that he would not go to the company in the afternoon, he just came out of the study and saw Lin Ran standing in the doorway and was about to fall asleep.

As soon as Song Zhixu went out, Lin Ran just closed his eyes and nodded sleepily, probably startled by the sound of the door opening, he stood unsteadily for a moment and leaned forward, just in time to be taken into song Zhixu's arms.

Lin Ran opened his eyes, still sleepy in his eyes, and shouted, "Song Zhixu." Song Zhixu replied, looked at him for a moment, and then asked.

"Why don't you go back to your room to sleep when you're sleepy?"

Lin Ran shook his head and leaned reassuringly into Song Zhixu's arms. <

"Ran ran not sleepy, ran ran afraid that Song Zhixu would leave." Speaking of him, I couldn't help but yawn, and what I said was not convincing at all.

In the end, Song Zhixu could only pick him up and take him back to his room.

These days, Lin Ran often sleeps in the same room with Song Zhixu, two people and a quilt, sleeping in the same bed.

Lin Ran had some inexplicable dependence on Song Zhixu, as long as Song Zhixu was at home, he wanted to follow Song Zhixu's side at all times, plus Song Zhixu inexplicably did not want him to go back to the room to talk to the photo, so he agreed.

In that photo, there was no one at all lin ran, and Lin Ran's so-called "father, mother" above was to leave him alone outside and not ask him.

For the situation of the Lin family, Song Zhixu did not know much, but from so many years, the outside world had not known that the Lin family had a little young master, and it could be seen that the family actually did not accept Lin Ran.

Putting Lin Ran on the bed, Lin Ran hugged Song Zhixu's neck tightly and did not let go, and his head rubbed in Song Zhixu's arms, with some sleepy voice soft as if he were a child.

"Ran ran wants to sleep with Song Zhixu, is it okay to sleep in your arms?"

Song Zhixu hesitated for a moment and lay down with him, but still did not agree to sleep with Lin Ran.

He pushed the person away, then pulled the quilt over and wrapped the person like a silkworm pupae on the side of the bed, and waited for Lin Ran to rub it into his arms again.

Then Song Zhixu closed the curtains and lay down on the other side of the bed, his voice slightly cool: "Sleep." 

Lin Ran moved, looked at Song Zhixu and finally obediently closed his eyes and went to sleep.