Chapter 85: When a daughter-in-law is a family

Song Zhixu looked at Lin Ran beside him, with some hesitation.

Today Lin Ran has seen too many strangers, when in the hospital, he clings to him tightly, if he goes to his grandparents again at night, Song Zhixu is a little afraid of Lin Ran's nervousness, but in a strange place, he can't let Lin Ran stay by himself. After thinking about it for a while, Song Zhixu still wanted to talk to Lin Ran first, so he took Lin Ran's hand.

"But now that I had to take a nap after eating, I took him to my room to rest."

"Okay." Xiao Shilan did not stop, and saw that the fruit plate on the table was quickly lifted up again, "You take this fruit up and eat it, eat a little bit of this clear mouth, it will be more comfortable."

Song Zhixu did not pick up, and the mangoes were cut in the fruit plate.

"However, the mango is allergic, or do not give it to him."

There were strawberries that Lin Ran liked to eat in the fruit plate, and Lin Ran swallowed and looked at it with his eyes wide open, but Song Zhixu did not allow him to eat it, so he did not dare to reach out and take it.

Xiao Shilan also saw that Lin Ran wanted to eat, so the two people waited, she cut a plate for Lin Ran again, and put some strawberries and watermelon dragon fruit, but did not put mangoes.

"That's good, take it and eat it." Xiao Shilan handed it over again.

When Song Zhixu took over, Lin Ran's eyes lit up and he whispered:

Xiao Shilan touched Lin Ran's head, and this time Lin Ran did not dodge.

When the two of them went upstairs, Xiao Shilan sat back on the sofa and leaned on Song Chengjing's shoulder and sighed.

"Let the aunt of the family take a holiday, Xiao Ranran is not convenient for her to enter the house here, and the mangoes in the refrigerator are also taken away, and I personally take care of them." Song Chengjing, who had not spoken much, grabbed Xiao Shilan's back and held her in his arms and looked at her for a while before he spoke.

"Don't be too nervous, you've been tense today."

Xiao Shilan was silent for a while before he said, "How can I not be nervous, I just accepted that Zhi Xu was with Ranran, and suddenly I made a child, I am still a little dizzy, my heart has been tense, like a dream." " Song Chengjing knew that she was not as relaxed as she seemed on the surface, and this could only be a whisper of enlightenment.

Upstairs, Lin Ran followed Song Zhixu into the room, he was still seeing Song Zhixu's room for the first time, looking at the decorations inside and the small things on the table, he looked around with some curiosity.

"Is this what Song Zhixu lived in?" Lin Ran picked up a clay pinched little person on the table, put it in front of him and looked at it carefully, some of it looked like Song Zhixu.

"Hmm." Song Zhixu nodded, followed him over, inserted a piece of cut strawberry and fed it to Lin Ran, skimmed the things in his hand before saying.

"This is what Mu Qingting asked me to pinch when I was in high school, and I wore a school uniform."

Because the photo that was taken to pinch people was Mu Qingting's secretly taken of his side face, and it was a full-body photo, Song Zhixu always felt that it was not like him, but this was a birthday gift from Mu Qingting, and he put it on.

"Good-looking, like Song Zhixu's." Lin Ran took it in his hand and gently touched the cheek of the clay Song Zhixu with his fingers, song Zhixu at that time seemed to be a little different from now, but it was very similar. When Song Zhixu saw that he liked it, he casually said, "If you like it, you can bring it back, and I don't often come here when I put it here." Lin Ran's eyes lit up and he nodded vigorously.