Chapter 55: That's Something That Song Zhixu Is Very Precious

Song Zhixu glanced at Lin Ran sitting on the sofa, and just as Lin Ran also turned his head to look at him, then narrowed his eyes and smiled at him. The corners of Song Zhixu's lips couldn't help but soften a little.

"Old Song" Mu Qingting waited for a while without hearing Song Zhixu speak, called him again, thought about it and asked, "Are you planning to take Lin Ran over?" He was planning to go, after all, it was related to Lin Ran, not to mention that it was going to be demolished, and he definitely wanted to take Lin Ran to see it. Mu Qingting knew that he would definitely go, so he didn't say much. Song Zhixu continued,

"I have checked but there is nothing, I only know that his name is Su Hexuan, and there is no information left." Mu Qingting also had some troubles, he had already asked people to check before this, but he hadn't found anything, and some people over there had already moved away, and they couldn't find it if they wanted to ask.

"Okay, I'll see when I go." Song Zhixu nodded. After hanging up the phone, Song Zhixu walked back to the sofa, and Lin Ran naturally moved into his arms for him to hold, leaning against him to watch TV. Thinking about what he had just said on the phone, Zhi Xu looked down at the person in his arms, wrapped his arms around his waist and held him tightly in his arms. He wanted to know Lin Ran's past, but he was also a little afraid of hurting Lin Ran, and although Lin Ran looked like there was nothing on the surface, he had been ignoring the past. 

Song Zhixu knows that if he deliberately ignores and does not untie the knot in Lin Ran's heart, Lin Ran will not get better, although Song Zhixu wants to keep people firmly by his side, but he does not want to lock him up in the villa for a lifetime, he also wants Lin Ran to be able to stand in the sun and face the crowd calmly. He shouldn't just curl up next to him, he should have his own space, his own circle. Lin Ran didn't know what Song Zhixu was thinking in his heart, but just leaned into Song Zhixu's arms, looked up and could see Song Zhixu, and he was satisfied. 

★ On the other side, Mu Qingting hung up the phone, and didn't even look at the face of the person next to him. In a somewhat dissatisfied voice, he said, "Stay away from me, or I'll punch you in the face and see how you go out and see people." Xiao Nanyu was particularly immodest and stretched his face in front of him again.

"Dr. Mu, you fight, I'll go out and stand at the door of your office when you're done, and when someone asks me, I'll say it's you who abused me."

"No face." Mu Qingting rolled his eyes angrily at him.

"Your face is as important as you, Dr. Mu." Xiao Nan was a little underwhelming when he was laughed, but he was afraid that he really went out and talked nonsense, mu Qingting still recognized it, and did not really do it. He moved to the side, remembering Song Zhixu's matter, and asked: "Can't you really find the information of that Su Hexuan A big living person can't leave a trace at all"

"Fifteen years ago, the big living person, who knows if he is alive now" Xiao Nanyu thought about it seriously. When he checked, he had some doubts, if it weren't for the real estate deed, the person would really be like he hadn't existed, he hadn't come from, he hadn't gone out, and he had disappeared out of nowhere.

"How can it be so clean?" said Mu Qingting, frowning. Xiao Nanyu looked at him for a while, thought about it and suddenly opened his mouth. <

"Doctor Mu, if you kiss me, I'll find a way to check on you again" Mu Qingting was stunned, just about to slap it over, his wrist was grasped, the man quickly kissed him on the face, and then left, flashing away.

"Dr. Mu, I'll just say yes to you, I'll take the interest, and when I really find out, kiss my mouth, just say so." Saying that Xiao Nanyu wanted to stand up and go outside, if he walked slowly, Mu Qingting would have to lose his temper again, so it was better to go first. As soon as he walked to the door, the man behind him raised his voice and called out his name. When Xiao Nan turned back, he saw that Mu Qingting's face was rarely serious for a few minutes, and his tone was serious.