Chapter 47: Song Zhixu's Fiancée

When Song Zhixu saw Lin Ran kneeling on the ground and wiping the floor, he was also a little distressed, but helpless.

He knew that if he went to let Lin Ran stop rubbing at this time, Lin Ran wouldn't pay attention to him.

Song Zhixu was silent for a while, but Xiao Shilan explained.

"Mom, of course, unlike others, he can do housework, he is also afraid of people, probably bullied when he was sent out by the Lin family, so he developed a habit, I want to change him, but now I can't stop it." 

Song Zhixu didn't know what to say, Lin Ran's past things, even if he hadn't seen them, just guessed, plus Lin Ran's current performance was enough to make him feel painful.

"Isn't he the little young master of the Lin family when he is bullied?" xiao Shilan was surprised.

But looking at the posture of cleaning up the table and wiping the floor, it is obvious that it is a skilled action that is often done.

Song Zhixu was silent for a while and then said, "The Lin family ignored him and left Ran Ran alone abroad, and it was not until the Death of the Lin family and his wife that he was picked up by Lin Mu."

"This, Xiao Shilan was speechless for a moment.

Although Song Zhixu was not often around him, she was also a mother, and when she saw Lin Ran like this, she didn't know how much suffering she had suffered before, and she felt a pang of pain.

"Poor boy." Xiao Shilan sighed.

"Mom, now you know the natural thing, he's afraid of people, so you still don't get too close to him, it will make him nervous." <

Song Zhixu has now begun to take Lin Ran to receive psychological treatment, 1 Dan does not know how much time it will take to cure him.

Xiao Shilan still wanted to care about Lin Ran, but hearing Song Zhixu say that she really shouldn't get close to Lin Ran, she finally nodded. Lin Ran carefully cleaned the kitchen, washed his hands before coming out, saw Song Zhixu and Xiao Shilan both standing in the kitchen doorway, he walked around to Song Zhixu's back, pulled the clothes on Song Zhixu's back with his hands, revealed half of his head and whispered: "Aunt."

"Well, it's hard." Xiao Shilan smiled, did not come closer, but took a step back.

Lin Ran smiled, leaned his body on Song Zhixu's back, and shook his head.

"It's not hard."

After eating dinner in the evening, it was Lin Ran's time to watch cartoons, and Xiao Shilan rarely asked to watch bubble dramas, sitting on a single sofa and watching cartoons with him.

Lin Ran leaned over Song Zhixu' side, looking at the yellow sponge running around with two chopstick legs on the TV, and "giggling" out loud.

He also took out the sugar he had hidden for a long time for Xiao Shilan to eat, and he took one of the rest and pushed it to her, looking at the candy pitifully and seriously.

Song Zhixu said, but ran can only eat one a day, aunt eat. 

Xiao Shilan picked it up and looked at it, and he didn't know where Lin Ran hid the sugar, the chocolate had some melting, and he was reluctant to eat it. <

She picked up one, and before she could open it, she was stared at by Lin Ran's eyes and couldn't make a move.

She glanced at Song Zhixu.

"But you don't have to change your teeth, how can you not eat a few candies, you have a lot of problems." Xiao Shilan personally opened one and handed it to Lin Ran, "Ignore him, eat it whenever you want." Lin Ran swallowed and struggled a little, but finally shook his head, turned around and buried his cheek in Song Zhixu's body.