Chapter 166: The Little Young Master was taken away by Zhou Xian

"Well, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I shouldn't have shown you that picture." Song Zhixu's heart was also full of regret.

He obviously could use more time and a gentler method to treat Lin Ran, and he obviously knew that Lin Ran couldn't see that photo, but he still showed it to Lin Ran. Lin Ran trusted him so much that he had no defense at all, but he personally handed the photo to Lin Ran's hand, and finally it became like this. His eyes were red, and tears slid down his face and landed on Lin Ran's cheeks, and Song Zhixu quickly wiped Lin Ran away and hugged him tightly. Lin Ran was still crying, and he didn't know what he was thinking, whispering about the pain, Song Zhixu didn't ask him where it hurt, because he knew that Lin Ran couldn't answer, Lin Ran had always been like this lately, he had a dream and said that his body hurt, and he couldn't say where it hurt. Xiao Nanyu looked at the back, and there was also some self-blame.

He didn't know about the photos when he came, so he didn't make enough preparations, he just came to see Lin Ran's situation, and finally became what he is now. The car quickly drove to the hospital, Mu Qingting was already waiting outside the hospital, and when he saw the person, he immediately greeted him. Song Zhixu hugged Lin Ran and did not let him move, and Xiao Nanyu took the tranquilizer and directly injected Lin Ran. 

Lin Ran still wanted to struggle, but Song Zhixu hugged him very tightly, he struggled hard a few times, and finally gradually lost his strength, until he was quiet in Song Zhixu's arms and fell asleep. Song Zhixu and Xiao Nanyu were both relieved. Ting still had some things that didn't figure out the situation, and Xiao Nanyu didn't talk to him too much when he was in the car, but now was not the time to ask, so he didn't say anything. Song Zhixu took Lin Ran in, he had already prepared the ward, and after putting Lin Ran on the bed, Xiao Nanyu checked Lin Ran again. Mu Qingting walked over to Song Zhixu and gently patted him on the shoulder. <

"You're also injured, I'll give you some medicine."

Song Zhixu still looked at Lin Ran on the bed, and finally Mu Qingting forcibly pulled him to the sofa and sat down, wiped the blood on his face and neck, and then gave him medicine, "Isn't Xiao Ran slowly getting better, how did it become like this again" Even Xiao Nanyu said before that Lin Ran was good very quickly, and it may not take long to recover. Unexpectedly, I got into the hospital again, and I also used a tranquilizer. Song Zhixu shook his head slightly.

"It's my fault, I was in such a hurry that it turned out to be like this." After Xiao Nanyu finished the examination, Song Zhixu immediately walked to the bedside.

"Well, what's going on?"

"Wait until he wakes up and then see what's going on, he might remember something." Xiao Nanyu whispered, Now let him sleep quietly for a while, don't disturb him. Song Zhixu agreed, and sat down by the bed, quietly Lin Ran, no longer speaking. Xiao Nanyu looked at him for a moment and pulled Mu Qingting away.

Out of the ward and in Mu Qingting's office, Xiao Nanyu simply told Mu Qingting. Mu Qingting also had some accidents, or frowned.

"You are indeed too anxious, you have not seen Xiao Ranran's reaction last time, how did you agree when Song Zhixu asked, not to mention that you did not make sufficient preparations." <

"Well, this is my problem, I'll have to wait until Lin Ran wakes up." Xiao Nanyu's lin ran should have remembered something, after all, this time is different from his previous dreams, and he may forget when he wakes up from the dream,  Once Lin Ran is fully awake today. Mu Qingting didn't say anything more and nodded, Lin Ran's situation he didn't know much about Xiao Nanyu, so he still had to listen to Xiao Nanyu.

After a while, Mu Qingting suddenly remembered and said again.

"Xiao Nanyu, I saw the dean today, he came to the meeting today, I passed, he stared at me for a while, he felt strange, did he see anything" When the meeting was adjourned, the dean also said a few words to him, it was also some insignificant things, Mu Qingting coped with two sentences, and did not understand what it meant. Xiao Nanyu's hand clenched slightly, the corners of his lips twitched, he suppressed his smile, and pulled Mu Qingting to sit on the sofa and let him sit on his lap.