Chapter 100: Of course, how could I casually lift my clothes?

Lin Ran obediently nodded, and when Lin Mu took off Song Zhixu's coat and put it aside, Lin Ran took it over and held it in his arms.

"Of course, how is it lately, you are pregnant with a child, is it uncomfortable?" Lin Mu rubbed his hands a little warmer before touching Lin Ran's head. Lin Ran's eyes lit up and he shook his head at Lin Mu and opened his clothes to show him his stomach that had not yet bulged, and gently patted it.

Song Zhixu said that the baby has not grown up yet, so he can't see it yet.

Although he was in the car and turned on the air conditioner, Lin Mu still quickly pulled Lin Ran's clothes down, let him cover his stomach, and sighed before saying.

"Of course, how could I casually lift my clothes and my stomach was exposed?" Lin Ran blinked.

"It doesn't matter if my brother looks at it, my brother has seen it, and he is still boastful."

Lin Mu smiled softly.

"Well, this time I also boasted, but it was fantastic, and it was the most powerful." Again exaggerated, Lin Ran's face was full of smiles, from the gap in the middle of the seat wanted to drill over to sit with Lin Mu, Song Zhixu just finished putting his luggage on the car, saw a shock, quickly pulled him.

"Of course, don't run around in the car, sit in peace, your brother can't run home with us, what are you in a hurry?"

Lin Ran looked at Song Zhixu, then at Lin Mu, and finally did not dare to refute, he obediently nodded, and sat down on the co-pilot again.

Song Zhixu fastened Lin Ran's seat belt before driving away from the airport.

Lin Ran was still holding Song Zhixu's clothes in his hand, and handed him a whispered question forward.

"Is Song Zhixu wearing it?" Song Zhixu glanced at it and shook his head: Lin Ran was holding it in his arms again. On the way, Song Zhixu was driving and looked in the rearview mirror at Lin Mu in the back seat whispering.

"Sorry, I went out a little late today, so you waited a little longer, and it took a long time to come out."

After all, he called Lin Mu by phone, and as a result, he threw Lin Mu at the airport and didn't care, Song Zhixu was really embarrassed, He; Brother This is still Lin Ran's brother.

"No, I just came not long ago, there are a lot of people in the airport today, I'm afraid that you won't be easy to find, so I came out and waited, but I didn't expect that the temperature difference between Beijing and Haicheng is quite a lot, and I didn't wear enough clothes."

Because he came to see Lin Ran, not because of work, Lin Mu did not wear formal clothes, just wore a simple sportswear, and only a thin sweater was worn inside. In the late autumn of the capital, standing outside like this for a while, he was frozen, and his lips were still a little frozen white.

"There's a dress on the back seat, bought two sizes bigger than him, you should be able to wear it, so let's put it on first." Song Zhixu said again.

Lin Ran also nodded, leaned back and pointed to the paper bag next to Lin Mu.

The last time Song Zhixu took Lin Ran out, he also wore less clothes, and then Song Zhixu was afraid that he was cold, so he deliberately put a thick dress on the car. <

Lin Ran likes to wear looser ones, plus Song Zhixu also likes to let Lin Ran wrap up his body, so the clothes are bought two larger, and it is just right for Lin Mu to wear. Lin Mu did not refuse, thanked Song Zhixu, and pinched Lin Ran's cheeks, before taking off the sportswear jacket on his body and changing into an autumn suit with a little fluff. Lin Ran saw Lin Mu put it on and looked at him for a while, somewhat happy.