Chapter 131: This is your sister-in-law's Little Aunt

Hearing the sound of the door opening, Lin Mu's body suddenly froze, and his first reaction was to push Xiao Zhengnan away and stand up from his leg.

However, Xiao Zhengnan's arm was wrapped around Lin Mu's waist, and Lin Mu struggled a few times xiao Zhengnan just didn't let go of his intentions. Lin Mu could only make a sound, a whispered reminder.

"Xiao Zhengnan, you let go of me, you want to be seen." As soon as the words fell, the lights in the living room were turned on, and the light illuminated the entire living room in an instant, and the two people entangled on the sofa were also invisible in the light. Song Zhixu casually threw the little orange cat he had caught in his hand on the ground, and the little bad who had been mentioned for a while quickly flew out and found a corner to hide.

During the day it was brought into the bedroom, but at night Song Zhixu was afraid of falling asleep and did not pay attention, the cat would step on Lin Ran's stomach, so at night it was never allowed to sleep in the bedroom, and it would be put in the living room before falling asleep, and tonight was the same. Xiao Zhengnan finally let go of his hand, Lin Mu stood up violently from his leg, his lips still had a touch of red on his lips, just now Xiao Zhengnan kissed him with too much strength, and his lips were ravaged red.

"You guys, in Qianma, Song Zhixu's gaze looked at the faces of the two people, before the living room was dark he couldn't see clearly, but when he turned on the light, he saw it. Just now Lin Mu sat on

Xiao Zhengnan's lap, "I came out to deliver the quilt, and Uncle Xiao didn't sleep without a quilt at night." Lin Mu explained in a whisper, inexplicably there was some lack of heart, his arms nervously hugged the quilt, Xiao Zhengnan did not think so,

ticked the corner of his lips, raised his hand with his own thumb and abdomen and gently rubbed his lips, and the mood was good for a while before he said. <

"We were kissing just now, and it was so dark in the living room that you probably didn't see clearly." Except for Xiao Zhengnan, the remaining two people were stunned for a moment, Lin Mu did not know how to face it, and angrily threw the quilt he was holding in his hand on Xiao Zhengnan's head, and turned back to the room. The door to the side was closed, and there were only two people left in the living room, and Dang Zhengnan pulled the quilt off his head and held it contentedly in his arms.

His daughter-in-law still cares about him, and when she is angry, she remembers to leave the quilt for him, afraid that he will be cold.

"Xiao Zhengnan, that's Ranran's brother, don't mess around." Song Zhixu frowned, although it was speculated that the two people might have known each other before, but he had never heard that the two of them had anything to do with each other. If Xiao Zhengnan wanted to find someone to play with, Song Zhixu would not let him find Lin Mu, after all, it was Lin Ran's brother, and the relationship between the two families was also good.

"He's not just Lin Ran's brother, you can also call him little aunt in the future." Xiao Zhengnan smiled in a good mood and chatted with Song Zhixu, "You haven't been home for a while, I've taken him back, and he will be your sister-in-law's little aunt in the future, and today I can be considered to have officially informed you."

Xiao Zhengnan had long wanted to say it, but Lin Mu was not allowed to do so, and he himself concealed his resignation, and it was just right to take this opportunity to say it. <

Song Zhixu almost didn't believe his ears, inexplicably there was a little aunt, or Lin Ran's brother, his apprentice, which made him accept for a while How to say

nothing, Song Zhixu turned and walked back to the bedroom, closed the door, he now needed some time to make himself accept.

Xiao Zhengnan sat on the sofa for a while, stood up with the quilt and turned off the lights, and then stood in the same place for a while before walking to Lin Mu's bedroom. Now that he's confessed, he doesn't have to sleep on the couch, which is so short he can't even stretch his legs. In the bedroom, Lin Ran was very sleepy, but he still braced himself and did not sleep, waiting for Song Zhixu to return.