Chapter 101: Song Zhixu is not allowed to leave this time

Hearing the sound, Lin Mu looked up just in time to see Lin Ran standing on the stairs, he smiled and shouted: "Ranran"

Song Zhixu also turned his head and saw that Lin Ran still had some accidents, but after a while he also reacted, it must be that he was not in bed Lin Ran woke up again.

He stood up and walked toward Lin Ran, saw Lin Ran's bare feet, frowned, and reached out to hold Lin Ran who had come down the stairs in his arms. Sitting down and placing Lin Ran on his lap, Song Zhixu held Lin Ran's feet to warm him up.

"Didn't you tell me many times that you should wear shoes, and now it's cold outside, and there is no floor heating, and the ground is very cold." Lin Ran was said, and gently spit out the tip of his tongue, and the white and rounded toes hooked a few times in Song Zhixu's hand, and whispered.

"Ran ran remembered, I will wear it later, I just couldn't find Song Zhixu, I was in a hurry."

Song Zhixu warmed Lin Ran's feet before he looked up at him and squeezed the flesh above Lin Ran's cheek.

"Every time I say this, I never remember." Lin Ran smiled, not disgusted, leaned on Song Zhixu and looked at the two people again.

"Song Zhixu is talking to his brother, but he must also listen."

Song Zhixu glanced at Lin Mu, what they had just said was inappropriate for Lin Ran to know.

Lin Mu smiled.

"I just came down and looked at the ran-ran fish, which was very beautiful, but I didn't find the ran-ran turtle."

Speaking of fish, Lin Ran also looked back, this time the fish did not die, ten were swimming in the fish tank.

"The little turtle is called Xiao Gui, and the little girl's daughter-in-law, at the bedside, go and get it." Lin Ran wanted to get up, but his waist was wrapped around Song Zhixu and did not let go, Lin Ran pushed twice, and Song Zhixu did not let go of him.

"Don't look at it now, wait for a later look, you haven't slept long, I'll accompany you upstairs and sleep again." Lin Ran was already drowsy during pregnancy, and if he didn't sleep at noon, his spirit would not be good all afternoon.

Lin Ran looked at Lin Mu again, still wanting to say, Lin Mu hurriedly said.

"Well, you go up, I haven't been to Beijing for a long time, I want to go to the previous school to see, you don't have to care about me, I know the road." 

After all, after four years in the capital, Lin Mu was still very familiar with this side. Knowing that Xu really couldn't go out with Lin Mu now, he didn't say much, but just gave Lin Mu the garage key and asked him to go to the garage to choose a car to drive out.

Watching his brother walk out on his own, Lin Ran wrapped his arms around Song Zhixu's neck and shook him.

"Can't you go?" song Zhixu squeezed his waist before whispering.

"Don't think about it, you should go upstairs and sleep now."

Song Zhixu carried Lin Ran to the kitchen to heat up a glass of milk, and then carried him upstairs. On the stairs, Lin Ran saw the car in the courtyard driving out, and some disappointed pouts.

"My brother's school is also Song Zhixu's school, but I haven't been there." <

That was where his brother and Song Zhixu had both been, and Lin Ran wanted to see what it was like.

Song Zhixu comforted him, saying that the next time he took him, Lin Ran was happy again, let Song Zhixu carry him back to the room,

he did not eat much at noon, this would drink a cup of milk, and then song Zhixu hugged and lay down, lying in Song Zhixu's arms for a long time, he began to get sleepy, but still whispered.