Chapter 138: is a little friend

Xiao Shilan was stunned for a while and did not return to his senses, and Song Zhixu next to him coughed lightly, took the small box from Lin Ran's hand, put it back on the shelf, and helped him leave.

"Of course, don't you want to come to the supermarket, I'll accompany you around, that's not delicious, we won't use it later." Lin Ran nodded, obediently followed Song Zhixu and continued to go shopping for something else. 

Xiao Shilan would react only then, and he puffed up his past, grabbed Song Zhixu's clothes and pointed to the shelf just now.

"Song Zhixu, you actually let Ran ran eat that, are you still not a person, can that thing be eaten" Song Zhixu didn't know how to explain it for a while, and he didn't know how Lin Ran could eat it, but now there were many people around who had already seen it, and he didn't want to say more, and he wanted to go first when he hid. Xiao Shilan did not intend to let him go, and stopped him again, asking him for an explanation. Finally, Song Zhixu coughed softly and whispered.

"Mom, I'll go back and explain to you, there are so many people here right now, we're going first, they're all watching us." Xiao Shilan would react to this as well, look around, then shut up, take a few steps back, and return to Song Chengjing's side, not walking with Song Zhixu. 

Lin Ran did not understand the eyes of the people around him, nor did he care, or walked forward with Song Zhixu, saw the snack shelf, Lin Ran swallowed, pulled Song Zhixu over, and wanted to buy snacks. Having money, and then being hospitalized, having not eaten a snack in a long time, this will see, and I want to eat. Song Zhixu rarely came out with Lin Ran, and also indulged him, and it didn't take long to install a car, Xiao Shilan looked at it and didn't say anything, but arranged for Song Chengjing to push this cart away first, and then change to a new cart.

"Of course, although I bought so many snacks, I can't eat too much, I still have to eat more." XXiao Shilan still whispered to Lin Ran. Lin Ran nodded, agreed, and whispered: Xiao Shilan's heart has softened a lot, and touched Lin Ran's head. 

After buying snacks and going to buy vegetables, there are more people in the vegetable area, all come to buy New Year goods, Xiao Shilan looked at it and did not let Lin Ran pass, let Song Zhixu accompany him to stay in a place where there were few people for a while, and he and Song Chengjing pushed the car into the grocery shopping. Lin Ran was a little bored, leaning on Song Zhixu's body and looking around, he didn't know where to go, the people around him seemed to be in a hurry, but he and Song Zhixu had nothing to do.

"Song Zhixu, is it good to take a walk?"lin ran whispered.

"Okay, what do you want to buy?" Song Zhixu followed Lin Ran and helped him walk around the supermarket. The two of them walked to the fruit area, Lin Ran bought a bunch of red tips, and bought a watermelon, Lin Ran looked at the brown ball next to him and picked it up.

"Song Zhixu, this little watermelon is different" Song Zhixu just weighed the fruit he bought, and when he looked back, he saw Lin Ran holding a coconut, and he was frightened.

"Of course, don't hold it, put it down, I want me to get it for you later." Song Zhixu frowned and hurriedly said. Lin Ran obediently put it down, and then tapped his fingers again, as if there was something different. Song Zhixu finished weighing the red tip and watermelon and putting it on the table before picking up the coconut that Lin Ran had just taken.

"It's a coconut, not a watermelon, what watermelon is black."

It's just going to the green peel, already processed coconut. <

"Coconut, what is this for"

"Drink." Song Zhixu said, found a bag to put it down, and let the salesman weigh it together. Lin Ran wanted to hold it himself, Song Zhixu saw that the coconut was not heavy, so he did not stop it, let him carry it, and the two of them slowly walked back to wait for Xiao Shilan and Song Chengjing. Vegetables bought another shopping cart, bought a circle of fruits, and then bought a cart of things that were used to decorate the house for the New Year, plus four miscellaneous people who bought four shopping carts. At checkout, Xiao Shilan looked at a bunch of things and had some emotions.