Chapter 148: Ran Ran is a fool at the age of ten

Along the way, Lin Ran was still a little happy, lying on the car window and looking out, Song Zhixu saw that he was a little excited, and thought about asking him.

"Ran Ran didn't want to go out for a walk, we parked the car and went out for a walk", Lin Ran thought for a moment, and finally shook his head.

"I don't want to go." Although he felt that it was quite lively outside, Lin Ran also liked to see it and did not want to join in, Lin Ran was still afraid of strangers talking to him. Song Zhixu did not say anything more, drove the car, and directly took Lin Ran to the hospital. Xiao Nanyu's office is still the same as before, with a sofa covered with milky white lace sofa covers, and a few pots of green plants, dressed as if at home, the desk is in the corner of the corner, not very eye-catching. Song Zhixu took Lin Ran into the door, Xiao Nanyu was still looking down at the patient's file behind the desk, and saw the two people smiling.

"Come in and sit, drink tea or drink" Song Zhixu took Lin Ran to sit down, and Lin Ran's eyes were looking for the big white cat in the room. Xiao Nanyu poured a cup of tea for Song Zhixu, poured Coke for Lin Ran, and finally grabbed the cat under the table and gave it to Lin Ran to hold.

"Recently, this cat has become fat again, getting lazier and lazier, and has not taken the initiative to come out to meet people." Xiao Nan met the gentle voice of the Dao.

He is here in the psychological clinic, the patients who come here have some psychological problems, the main role of his cat is to let the patient divert his attention and relax his mood, so many patients come to find the cat, the cat is often hidden under the table when it is touched, but it will still be caught. Lin Ran smiled, hugged happily, and rubbed a large swimming ring protruding from his stomach. <

"Cats are heavier than little bad." This cat is much older, already an adult cat, so it is much heavier than the little bad, and it is also a little bigger.

"Well, it's too fat and it's old." Xiao Nanyu naturally spoke to Lin Ran.

He had already called and talked to Lin Ran before, and if he wanted Lin Ran to get better, the most important thing was to unlock the memories before Lin Ran fell into the water, but the content in those memories was not necessarily good, otherwise lin Ran would not have completely closed himself under the extreme fear after falling into the water. Lin Ran sat next to Song Zhixu, gently touching the cat in his arms, with a smile on his face. Xiao Nan, who was sitting across from him, thought about it.

He whispered, "This cat was picked up by me, it was already a big cat when it was picked up, the pet doctor said that it is now five years old, do you remember what it looked like when he was five years old?" If it is a normal person, suddenly cutting from the cat to the person, it will probably feel too blunt, after all, the five-year-old cat and the five-year-old person still can't make a comparison, but Lin Ran thought of it simply, and he thought of himself according to Xiao Nanyu's words. But he thought about it seriously, and finally shook his head.

"At the age of five, I don't remember, I forgot."

"I don't remember, do you remember that eight-year-old Ran?" asked Xiao Nanyu again. Lin Ran thought for a while again, but still shook his head.

"I don't remember." When he fell into the water, he was eight years old, and Lin Mu had said before that Lin Ran's memories before he fell into the water could not be remembered. XXiao Nanyu glanced at Song Zhixu, and then asked again.

"That ten-year-old, don't remember" Lin Ran felt that Xiao Nanyu had something strange, and unconsciously shrunk into Song Zhixu's arms, Dan still seriously thought. Lin Ran's memory is good, he still remembers some of his memories when he was ten years old, he remembers being pushed to the ground by someone, and then he was kicked a few times, and a voice said to him: "I'm ten years old, I'm still a fool, he's going to be stupid for a lifetime."