Chapter 95: If you have money, you can raise a baby

The people outside the door were also stunned when they saw Lin Ran, and just as they were about to speak, Lin Ran forcefully closed the door. Lin Ran took two steps back from the shoe cabinet at the door, his body trembled a little, he was stunned to make sure that the people outside could not enter, and then he began to whisper Song Zhixu's name, while going upstairs to get his mobile phone to call Song Zhixu. Walking to the bedroom, Lin Ran found his mobile phone to call Song Zhixu, and it didn't take long for Song Zhixu to connect, and his voice asked softly.

"Of course, you woke up"

"Song Zhixu, where are you?" There was some trembling in Lin Ran's voice.

"Well, I'm in the study." Song Zhixu's heart tightened, listening to Lin Ran's voice should be awake and unable to find it, he was afraid. There was no sound in the phone, and after a while there were some anxious footsteps outside the door, and the door of the study was pushed hard from the outside. Lin Ran's tears fell at once when he saw Song Zhixu, and Lin Ran walked quickly to Song Zhixu, threw himself into Song Zhixu's arms and hugged him, lying on his shoulder. Song Zhixu had just held a video conference, so he didn't notice Lin Ran. He would hug him, and he just glanced at the computer screen and didn't say anything. His affair with Lin Ran is not a secret in the company, so he is not afraid of being seen.

"Ranran, what's wrong?" asked Song Zhixu after hugging Lin Ran for a while, kissing the top of his hair before whispering.

"Someone came in at the door." Lin Ran's body was still trembling a little, and suddenly he saw that the stranger really frightened him.

Because there is a courtyard outside the villa, the door of the courtyard is generally not open, so no one can get to the door of the villa, Lin Ran is completely unprepared. Song Zhixu was just about to ask again, the mobile phone suddenly rang, he picked up the phone, opposite the mall people, he ordered clothes from the mall in the morning, said yes, let people send it to Lin Ran in the afternoon to choose. Not long ago, they called Song Zhixu, and Song Zhixu opened the door of the courtyard directly from his mobile phone.

"Mr. Song, the clothes on our side have been sent over, you see what time is convenient, we will push you forward" Song Zhixu is their big customer after all, so he is still respectful and respectful. Song Zhixu looked at Lin Ran in his arms, and immediately understood, his face darkened, and he hugged Lin Ran tightly and said to the mobile phone.

"Come first, sort out your clothes, and I'll take him down to pick them up later." The people in the mall quickly agreed, and Song Zhixu hung up the phone, and then used his mobile phone to open the door of the villa and let people in.

"Of course, did you just open the door and see a stranger?" asked Song Zhixu in a whisper in Lin Ran's ear. Lin Ran nodded, and his voice still had a bit of a nasal sound.

"Well, I thought it was Song Zhixu and opened the door." As a result, he was suddenly confronted with a strange face, which frightened him. Song Zhixu sighed.

"It's not my fault, I should have told you in advance when I came to the study, so that you are not afraid." He originally wanted to go over to accompany Lin Ran after a while, but he didn't expect anything! Qing had some trouble, so he spent some more time in the study. Lin Ran leaned into Song Zhixu's arms and shook his head without speaking. Song Zhixu explained to him again: "I didn't tell you in the morning, I ordered some clothes for you from the mall, and in the afternoon, the people at the mall sent you to choose, they just arrived." Lin Ran looked at Song Zhixu, and when Song Zhixu said it, he didn't have the heart to remember at all, so when he woke up from sleep, he forgot

everything, "Then do you want to go down and choose clothes now?" asked Lin Ran again.

"Wait a minute, I have a video conference on my side that's going to end soon, and when I'm done, we'll go down, okay" Lin Ran looked back and found that the computer screen was shining on the conference room, and there were a lot of people sitting on both sides of the conference table, and those people were looking at them.