Chapter 94: However, we must work hard to raise the baby

Song Zhixu held Lin Ran with red eyes in one hand, and pushed the door open with the other hand, he didn't have the patience to knock on the door, but he didn't expect that the two people inside would hug each other after opening the door.

But Song Zhixu didn't care, carrying Lin Ran into Mu Qingting's office, sitting on the sofa himself and letting Lin Ran sit on his lap, he gently rubbed the corners of Lin Ran's eyes with his thumb and abdomen, and there was some wetness.

"Of course, does it still hurt?" Song Zhixu did not expect to draw so much blood, three tubes.

Lin Ran sucked in his nose, nodded and stretched out his arm to show Song Zhixu.

Lin Ran's skin was already tender, and the needle tube had a needle in the thinnest part of the skin on the bend of the arm, although it was only a small needle hole, but it was already a large piece of green, and you could still see the small needle eye. Lin Ran was scared the last time he pricked his finger, he didn't expect it to be so long this time.

Song Zhixu was also distressed but unable to do anything, and looked up at the other two people in the office.

"It hurts without medication."

Mu Qingting calmed down a bit, walked over to look at it, and when he saw the pinhole, he was a little speechless.

"Big brother, two big brothers, what medicine do you want for this needle eye, the blood has not flowed."

"It's flowing, a lot." Lin Ranwei whispered.

He saw his own blood coming out, red, and then it was taken away.

Mu Qingting sighed, and could only turn around and take iodophor from the table and spray it on Lin Ran's needle hole. <

"Okay, now there's medicine, it doesn't hurt."

Lin Ran thought about it and nodded, as if it really didn't hurt so much.

Song Zhixu gently blew him, because there was still no dry iodine on the skin, so when he blew, there was still some coolness. Mu Qingting saw the two people kissing and getting tired, and couldn't help but "sigh" twice, if this was before meeting Lin Ran, Mu Qingting absolutely did not expect that Song Zhixu would have such a side

When Song Zhixu and Lin Ran came in, they did not take the list, Mu Qingting also knew that the two people were estimated to have just checked, and now there is no result, so they did not ask more, glanced back, saw Xiao Nanyu still standing behind, he whispered.

"Why don't you leave, aren't you at work today, what is Lai doing here?"

just had a boyfriend, Xiao Nanyu really had some reluctance to be separated from Mu Qingting, but he did have patients today, Mu Qingting didn't have to go to work, and he couldn't stay here all the time.

Xiao Nanyu walked over to Mu Qingting's side and quietly pulled his hand.

"Dr. Mu, are you still here at noon, or do you still want to go home, how about I find you to eat together" Song Zhixu was still here, Mu Qingting had some awkwardness, and threw away Xiao Nanyu's hand.

"I don't know, I'll talk about it later, you hurry up."

Xiao Nanyu looked at Mu Qingting for a moment, and finally nodded and walked out. <

Walking to Song Zhixu's side, Xiao Nanyu stopped, and his face had changed back to a serious look.

"Mr. Song, your two turtles are still in my office, and later when things are over here, you can go and get them, or give me a call, and I'll send them to you."