Chapter 196: Ran ran and the children are very good

Lin Ran still didn't have any appetite, he didn't eat too much, and after eating, Song Zhixu went out with him and waited.

The aroma of the food in the room will make Lin Ran smell a little uncomfortable, and the air outside is better,

Song Zhixu hugged Lin Ran and made a video call with Mu Qingting, who had just arrived at the airport with Xiao Nanyu in the background.

Lin Ran greeted him, and Mu Qingting looked at his face and frowned.

"Xiao Ranran, how did you lose so much weight, Old Song said that your pregnancy is uncomfortable, it seems to be even more uncomfortable than I thought."

Although Mu Qingting is not a professional obstetrician, because of Lin Ran's relationship before, he has also learned a lot, and now he can be regarded as having some experience.

"Well, it's hard, always throwing up."

In fact, Lin Ran himself in addition to sleeping more, but also easy to lose temper and does not have any feelings, may be the child in his stomach is still small, but the symptoms of this morning sickness is too strong, he liked to eat Song Zhixu made of braised ribs before, now see it and want to vomit, before liking to eat meat, now do not eat.

"It is true that some people will react strongly to the second child, you usually have to pay more attention to supplementary nutrition, even if you can't eat it, you should try to eat as much as possible, otherwise you eat less, and it is not good for the child in the belly, and now he is just the time to absorb maternal nutrition."

Mu Qingting spoke to Lin Ran, and Lin Ran listened carefully, and then nodded.

It wasn't until the radio at the airport on Mu Qingting's side rang that he finally said, "I'll be there in ten hours, and when the time comes, I'll look at your checklist, and I'll get on the plane now." 

Mu Qingting waved his hand and hung up the video.

Lin Ran lowered his head and touched his stomach, and then leaned into Song Zhixu's arms and whispered.

"Song Zhixu, I want to eat well, and I have to protect the baby in my belly."

Although Lin Ran has not said it, but when the last child was pregnant, he went to the hospital several times in blood, and finally gave birth a month prematurely near the time of delivery, in fact, Lin Ran has always felt some guilt in his heart.

If he hadn't been born prematurely, he wouldn't have stayed in the incubator for an extra week every year, and when he first came out, the whole family was cautious, afraid that he would get sick.

Now that he has a second child, he must protect the baby in his belly well.

"Of course, it's all right, there's me, I'll serve you every day from now on." Song Zhixu took him in his arms and gently patted him on the back.

The three people stepped out from inside, and Xiao Shilan saw Lin Ran bury his cheek in Song Zhixu's arms, thinking that he was uncomfortable and rushed over.

"Well, what's wrong?" Is there something uncomfortable about it? "

Lin Ran raised his head and shook.

"No, aunt, I'm fine."

Only then did Xiao Shilan breathe a sigh of relief.

Several people went back to the hospital to get Lin Ran's examination, but the doctor looked at the list carefully and turned his head to look at Lin Ran.

"Has the pregnant man had a bad appetite lately?" The above results show that it is malnutrition, and it is not possible to do so in the early pregnancy, or it must be well compensated, otherwise the child's growth will become slow, which will affect the development of the fetus in the stomach. "