Chapter 19: A small black shadow at the door

Lin Ran stood at the table stunned for a long time, and finally obediently sat down to eat breakfast.

During the day, he worked at home again, and at noon he received a call from Song Zhixu, who said in a cold voice: "Lin Ran, I asked someone to bring you lunch, and I will put it at the door, and you will take it in yourself." 

"Well, okay." Lin Ran immediately agreed, he wanted to ask Song Zhixu when he would come back, but the other head continued.

"I have a party at night, I don't go back to dinner, and I will let someone bring you food in the evening."

Lin Ran held the phone's hand tightly, pursed his lips and whispered, "But you haven't taught ran how to use the phone." 

After the mobile phone was sent yesterday, Lin Ran did not move, and wanted to wait until the evening when Song Zhixu came back to teach him, but Song Zhixu could not teach him at night, and left early in the morning, so he would not do it now.

Song Zhixu was silent for a while.

"You first look at the instruction manual and learn it yourself, and then I will use your ID card to get you a phone card, and you can use it."

"Okay." Lin Ran agreed, and before hanging up the phone, he whispered again, "That Song Zhixu came back earlier."

Song Zhixu faintly "um" a sound.

Not long after, lunch was delivered, and the people outside the door rang the doorbell and left.

Lin Ran lay down by the floor-to-ceiling window to make sure that the person had walked out, and then he carefully opened the door and quickly brought lunch in and put it on the table. <

Lin Ran sat alone on the coffee table and silently bowed his head as he guarded the food box that had been packed.

It wasn't until his neck was a little sore that he looked up, glanced at the empty villa, and ate quietly on the coffee table.

After eating, Lin Ran put away the rest, and went out again to trim the flowers and plants in the courtyard, until the sunset climbed up, and then he ran back to the villa, crouched next to the phone and waited quietly.

Sure enough, it didn't take long for Song Zhixu to call him, saying that someone would bring him food, Lin Ran was lying next to the phone, some greedily listening to Song Zhixu's voice, and when he finished speaking, he lowered his eyes and tentatively whispered.

"Can you not hang up the phone?"

He had been at home by himself for a day, and all he wanted now was to hear Song Zhixu's voice.

But Song Zhixu still refused.

"No, I'm going to go out for socializing in a moment, I have my phone in my pocket, I can't talk to you, you're in the villa by yourself, I'll go back at night."

Lin Ran was a little disappointed, but still agreed to come down.

Song Zhixu hung up the phone again, and Lin Ran sat on the ground in this position and hugged himself tightly, shrinking into a ball and whispering Song Zhixu's name.

But he was the only one in the empty house, and he couldn't get an answer. <

The dinner that was sent over, Lin Ran did not eat, put it on the table and let it cool, then he put it in the refrigerator.

He didn't have any appetite, so this time he didn't eat dinner, and he thought about whether Song Zhixu would kill him when he came back and found that he hadn't eaten dinner.

Whether he was fierce or not, he could still listen to Song Zhixu talk.

When it got dark, Lin Ran turned on the lights in the villa, and then curled up on the sofa alone, quietly waiting for Song Zhixu.

But Song Zhixu never came back, so he leaned back on the sofa and unconsciously fell asleep.

Although Song Zhixu did not drink much, he also carried a little alcohol on his body, and when he returned to the villa, it was already more than eleven o'clock in the evening.

In the courtyard he saw that the lights of the villa were still on, and he frowned slightly.

Lin Ran hadn't even slept at this time, was he waiting for him?

The inexplicable Song Zhixu had some lack of heart, he deliberately left early in the morning, and the evening socializing could also be pushed off, but he still went.

Because he was hiding from Lin Ran, yesterday's physical reaction shocked him, and he felt that he needed to calm down, so he chose not to see Lin Ran.

But now that he saw that the lights were still on inside the villa, and thinking that Lin Ran might have been waiting for him until now, a trace of guilt inexplicably rose in his heart. <

Song Zhixu stopped at the door for a while, only to open the door of the villa with his fingerprints, after walking in, there was no sound in the villa, Lin Ran shrunk into a small group, lying on the sofa has fallen asleep, the lights of the villa are still on, probably waiting for him to wait too long sleepy.

Song Zhixu walked to the sofa and stood in front of Lin Ran and looked at him for a long time.

Lin Ran on the couch slept with some uneasiness, and in his sleep, his brows were still tightly frowned, probably cold at night, and he hugged himself tightly with his arms.

After a while, Song Zhixu bent down to pick up the man and led him upstairs.

Lin Ran didn't have much flesh on his body, and there was no weight in his arms, but Song Zhixu still walked very slowly, as if he was afraid that the people in his arms would be bumped.

Lin Ran moved, shrunk into his arms and muttered, "Song Zhixu." 

Song Zhixu's footsteps paused slightly, and after a while he was sure that he was only talking about dreams before continuing to move forward.

Sending Lin Ran back to the room and putting it on the bed, he covered the cup, and Song Zhixu turned off the light for him and left.

Back downstairs, Song Zhixu gave himself a glass of water to drink, and his eyes skimmed to the place where Lin Ran was lying, and he did not leave for a long time.

Probably because he had drunk wine, some of them were drunk, and he actually felt that the villa was a little more angry because of Lin Ran, and it was not so empty.

But with that came some trepidation and irritability, and he seemed to be gradually getting a little out of control, which was not a good feeling.

So the next day, Song Zhixu still chose to get up early and go out, and it was midnight when he came back at night.

He was like this for the next few days, sometimes not even coming back, socializing outside, drinking and finding a place close to live.

He has several houses in Beijing, and the villas are not actually the places where he often lives, but this is where he lived when he was a child, so he came more.

Lin Ran had never been able to see Song Zhixu, and although he tried to get up early, he was still later than Song Zhixu, and he couldn't wait for Song Zhixu to return at night.

He could only hear Song Zhixu's voice every day when Song Zhixu called him to get food, and he knew that Song Zhixu was very busy, so the two people would not say much.

In the evening, Song Zhixu had just finished socializing, and inexplicably asked the driver to send him to the villa.

Recently he did have some busy, the company has a big project, just talked about it today, he was poured a lot of wine, until the early morning dispersed, to the villa when it was already two o'clock in the morning.

Pushing open the door, the inside of the villa was dark, Song Zhixu suddenly had some stuffiness in his heart, he originally thought that Lin Ran would wait for him.

But after a while he smiled again, these days he is hiding from Lin Ran, that little fool should also see it, and he is right before he waits.

Song Zhixu used the moonlight outside the window to help the handrail up the stairs and walked to his bedroom.

Before he reached the door, he saw a small black shadow sitting in the doorway.