Chapter 45: The Little Fool's Possessiveness towards Him

Song Zhixu subconsciously glanced at the lounge, and after a while he said.

"I'm working overtime at the company, I want to go back later, you go to the security room first."

"How long will it take?" the other party asked again, but the tone was obviously not as good as just now, with a little dissatisfaction.

"Almost an hour." Song Zhixu thought about it. The person on the other side was silent for a long time, swept away the gentle tone just now, and "yawned" at the mobile phone, breathing and exhaling: Song Zhixu has not had time to speak again, and the other party hung up the phone himself. He sighed helplessly, put his phone in his pocket, and went into the lounge again.

 Lin Ran on the bed was still asleep, and his body was curled up into a ball with some uneasiness. The bed in the lounge is not very big, compared to the villa, Lin Ran sleeps dishonestly, rolling and rolling to the edge of the bed, it is about to fall. 

Song Zhixu quickened his pace and stepped in, holding Lin Ran's body and moving him inside, afraid that he would fall. Lin Ran slept shallowly, not to mention that it was still in a place he was not familiar with, and Song Zhixu was awakened as soon as he touched him. Opening his eyes in some horror, after seeing that the person in front of him was Song Zhixu, Lin Ran relaxed, and subconsciously leaned into Song Zhixu's arms and gently rubbed it.

"Song Zhixu." Lin Ran whispered his name, and muttered with a bit of sleepiness, "You didn't lie, but when you woke up, I saw you." Song Zhixu gently touched his cheek and whispered, "Am I scared of you, do you want to sleep for a while? Lin Ran shook his head, it was Song Zhixu who was not afraid. He relaxed and pressed all his weight on Song Zhixu's body. After waking up for a while, he had the spirit to ask in a low voice,

"Soon, less than an hour." Song Zhixu had seen the time before he came in.

"Then when will we go home" Although it was only him and Song Zhixu here, Lin Ran still wanted to go home. It was a little strange to him.

"Go now." Song Zhixu let go of Lin Ran, squatted down and put on his shoes for him, and then took two people's coats and handed them to Lin Ran. Song Zhixu took out the little turtle that was still soaked in the water, casually threw it into Lin Ran's backpack, and then carried it on his shoulder, and finally picked up Lin Ran. Letting Lin Ran sit in the crook of his arm, Song Zhixu opened the door with his other hand and left. Lin Ran obediently hugged Song Zhixu's neck, and after going out, he secretly glanced outside, and there was no one there.

 The weekend was supposed to be overtime, and after the work was done, they naturally left, and now there are only two of them in the company. Song Zhixu took Lin Ran with him, took the exclusive elevator directly down to the parking lot, found his car before putting Lin Ran in, and then got into the driver's seat himself. While driving on the road, Song Zhixu thought about it or mentioned to Lin Ran in advance about the people who had just gone to the house.

"Of course, when you come home, there are more people in the house, you may have to stay for a few more days, don't be afraid of her, I will remind her to stay away from you." 

"Man, "man," Lin Ran, subconsciously hugged the bag in his arms, and whispered, "Who?"

"It's my mother." Song Zhixu said honestly. Lin Ran heard that it was Song Zhixu's mother who relaxed a little, but he turned his head sideways in some doubt and whispered, "Is it the same as Ranran's mother?" He looked down at the bag in his arms, and his mother was inside the frame.

"No, you know it when you see her." Song Zhixu didn't know how to explain it to Lin Ran for a while. Inside the frame is just a photo, nothing. Thinking that the Lin family and his wife did not care about Lin Ran, Song Zhixu even wanted to tell Lin Ran directly that the person in the photo, who had been called "mother" by Lin Ran for many years, was not his biological mother at all, and even she did not want to see Lin Ran. Xu still didn't say anything in the end, he was afraid that he didn't understand Lin Ran when he said it, and he was even more afraid that after he said it, Lin Ran would understand and would be sad. Lin Ran nodded, and didn't ask anymore, just holding his bag steadily, sitting on the passenger seat.