Chapter 92: Song Zhixu, There is a big turtle

Lin Ran still stammered and didn't speak, and poor Baba stirred the remaining black pearls in the bottle with a straw. Song Zhixu looked at him for a moment, and finally whispered.

"Of course, this can't be drunk more, it's not good for the baby in the belly, tomorrow we're going to go to the hospital to see the baby, and if we drink too much, we won't be able to see it." After a pause, he looked up at Song Zhixu, then looked at his stomach again, biting his lip and nodding.

"Then I don't drink it." Song Zhixu was relieved and started the car to go home. The car drove for a while, and there was a pitiful voice next to Lin Ran.

"Song Zhixu, can you eat the pearls inside?" The milk tea was all gone, there were still a few pearls left, Lin Ran was reluctant to throw them.

"Of course you can." Song Zhixu agreed. Lin Ran carefully sucked out the remaining pearls with a straw and ate them.

Back at home, as soon as he opened the door, Lin Ran rushed to see his little turtle, but when he reached the window, none of the two turtles in the fish tank were empty. After a while, he went to find Song Zhixu with his own fish tank and showed it to Song Zhixu.

Little, the little bitch's daughter-in-law is gone, gone. Lin Ran had been away from home for so long, and the turtles he had raised were gone.

Song Zhixu took a look, and he didn't know how long it had been gone, the water in the fish tank had dried and the turtle was gone.

"How can it be gone" Song Zhixu also had some doubts, he let go of the dish he was washing in his hand, pulled Lin Ran to sit down on the sofa, "Don't worry, I will call Mu Qingting, he should know where, the little turtle can't run." Lin Ran nodded, looking at Song Zhixu with his eyes, waiting for him to call. NNot long after, Song Zhixu's phone was answered, and Mu Qingting's voice came from the opposite side.

"What's wrong"

"Didn't I let you look at the two turtles now the turtles Song Zhixu opened the hands-free and asked directly."

"Oh, I'm on a business trip temporarily, two turtles went there in Xiao Nanyu, and you're back," Mu Qingting asked rhetorically.

"Well, just came back." Song Zhixu shook Lin Ran's hand and soothed it.

"I just came back, leave me dinner in the evening, and we need to talk." Mu Qingting walked out of the airport with his suitcase. Song Zhixu did not refuse, just as he also bought ingredients to prepare for dinner, Mu Qingting came over and could make a few more things, and he couldn't finish eating. Hanging up the phone, Song Zhixu touched the top of Lin Ran's hair.

"Okay, now rest assured, tomorrow when we go to the hospital, we'll just get it back for you." "Since the turtle met there in Xiao Nan, it will not be lost." Lin Ran nodded, relieved, and carried the fish tank back to the window. Song Zhixu took Lin Ran to clean up the room where Mu Qingting often lived, and then called Lin Ran to let him watch cartoons and go into the kitchen by himself. 

When Qingting came over, Lin Ran opened the door, because he heard on the phone that Mu Qingting was coming, lin Ran was not afraid, and went to open the door for him with a pillow from the sofa. Mu Qingting first looked at Lin Ran when he entered the door, and said twice.

"It's not bad to have seen the parents, looking at the red light."  Lin Ran didn't understand what Mu Qingting meant, and tilted his head and whispered.

 Song Zhixu is cooking. Lin Ran whispered to him. Mu Qingting also reacted after a while, smiled and ignored him, and pulled out a large green turtle doll that was vacuum-wrapped from the suitcase.

"Xiao Ranran, I've brought something for you, come and see." Mu Qingting tore open the plastic film wrapped around the outside, and the green turtle doll slowly grew larger.