Chapter 39: The Red Marks on Song Zhixu's Neck

When Lin Ran woke up the next day, Song Zhixu had already sat up from the bed, and Lin Ran's eyes opened a little to look at him. And habitually put it on, hugged his waist and rubbed it gently, until he was completely awake, and then he reacted violently, and he was actually on the bed. Song Zhixu saw that the drowsiness on Lin Ran's face had dissipated, so he got up from the bed and put on his slippers to wash up. 

Lin Ran looked at the ground, then at the bed, and after a while he patted his cheek with some chagrin. He must have missed Song Zhixu too much last night, so he climbed into bed in the middle of the night, no wonder he dreamed last night that Song Zhixu slept with him and kissed him. 

So he slept with Song Zhixu, song Zhixu was bleeding again Lin Ran quickly got up and looked for it on the bed, he didn't see any blood before he was relieved, but he still didn't feel at ease to follow up the washroom and go to see Song Zhixu. After looking around Song Zhixu, Lin Ran actually saw several pieces of red on Song Zhixu's neck. He touched it with his fingers, and his eyes were full of self-reproach.

"Song Zhixu, I'm sorry, you don't hurt, but it hurts you again." Song Zhixu saw the red marks on his neck in the mirror, and with a pause, he suppressed the surprise in his eyes and turned to Lin Ran.

"How do you know that this is obviously Lin Ran fell asleep last night, isn't it, Lin Ran didn't fall asleep last night, just pretended that he stole Lin Ran's things, was it also discovered

" On the bed, there was only Ran Ran and Song Zhixu, so it must have been done." The last time Song Zhixu undressed him, he had a nosebleed, and it was also because Song Zhixu listened to him and breathed a sigh of relief and turned out of the washroom.

"It wasn't you, it was a mosquito in the room last night, and I was afraid it would bite you, so I carried you to bed." 

"Ah" Lin Ran looked at Song Zhixu in shock as he left. So it wasn't that he climbed into bed by himself last night, and it wasn't because Song Zhixu was injured because he was all mosquitoes. Lin Ran took another look from the mirror, and there was no red piece on his body. Song knew that Xu was so good that he didn't let the mosquito bite him. 

Lin Ran was happy, quickly followed and ran out, talking to Song Zhixu when he was making breakfast, and took Song Zhixu's breakfast out and laid it out on the table. Until the time when the two of them were eating breakfast together, Lin Ran was still talking with some breath.

"Mosquitoes are so nasty, they bite Song Zhixu, they want to buy medicine and kill it." Song Zhixu glanced at Lin Ran and nodded after a while.

"Okay, you eat first, I'll go get pesticides after work at night, and I'll spray it in my room at night."

"Good, Lin Ran promised, he must close the door of Song Zhixu's room today, and not let the mosquitoes fly out. Song Zhixu lowered his head and did not tell him that the "mosquito" was afraid of insecticides.

 After breakfast, Lin Ran got up and cleaned up the table and then wore a nap dress to send Song Zhixu to the door. Before Song Zhixu left, he hugged Song Zhixu, and did not forget to tell him: Song Zhixu nodded and touched the top of his hair.

"Of course, the company is far away, I can't come back at noon, I ask the assistant to bring you food, you have something to call me, you can call me if you have nothing to do."

"Okay, got it." Lin Ran agreed, and Song Zhixu left. AAfter lin ran the door closed, he quickly ran to the second floor, until he watched Song Zhixu's car drive out from the window and could no longer see it, and then he stood again for a while and returned to the first floor.

Lin Ran began to clean up, last night did not finish cleaning, he Lin Ran had to finish it all. The villa is huge and he has a lot to do. On the other side, Song Zhixu arrived at the office not long ago. The assistant knocked on the door and went in, clutching a stack of documents.