Chapter 135: Go Home for the New Year

When lin ran leaned into Song Zhixu's arms when he fell asleep at night, he thought about whispering.

"Song Zhixu, my aunt said you are not allowed to sleep in the bed, you should sleep on the sofa." Lin Ran pointed to a small single sofa in the bedroom. Before going to bed at night, this is what Xiao Shilan whispered to him, saying that Song Zhixu sleeping on the bed would crush the child in his stomach.

Lin Ran felt that there was some truth.

Since Song Zhixu slept with him in bed, the babies in his stomach were quiet, moving more during the day, and did not dare to move at night.

"Sleeping on the sofa" Song Zhixu looked at the single sofa, he couldn't lie down, and when he went there, he could only sit.

"Well, it's okay to sleep on the floor."

There is not much else in the hospital, that is, there are many futons, and it is completely possible to spread the quilt on the ground and give Song Zhixu to sleep.

"No, this bed is big enough to be pressed, and I can take care of you when I sleep in bed." Song Zhixu whispered.

There was originally a guardrail in the middle of the bed, which divided the two-meter large bed into two one-meter small beds, so as to avoid pressing the patient at night when accompanying the bed.

But after the two people slept together, it was probably the breath of Song Zhixu around them that made Lin Ran too familiar, so Lin Ran was unconsciously going to rub song Zhixu's side when he fell asleep at night, and he was woken up several times by the metal railing in the middle in the middle of the night, and Song Zhixu simply took the railing away. <

So now he was lying on the bed with Lin Ran, there was nothing in between, Song Zhixu did not dare to sleep at night, carefully afraid of pressing Lin Ran.

"But my aunt said that Song Zhixu could not sleep in bed." Lin Ran still insisted.

"I sleep in bed at night, and every time you wake up in the middle of the night, you have to drink water, or you wake up in the morning to eat, you can know in time, and you don't know if you sleep somewhere else." Song Zhixu explained to him seriously. Lin Ran listened as if it were the same, but he was still persuaded by Song Zhixu, and the two of them slept together in bed at night. The next day, before dawn, Lin Ran woke up hungry, gently pushed Song Zhixu next to him, and whispered.

"Song Zhixu, suddenly hungry, wants to eat." Lin Ran had recently woken up at this time every day, and Song Zhixu had become accustomed to it, got up from bed, took him to a simple wash of his hands, rinsed his mouth, and then carried him to the living room. Turning on the light and seeing Xiao Shilan sitting on the sofa, Song Zhixu was still frightened.

"Mom, why are you here"

It's still early, but it's only five o'clock, and most people don't get up at this time.

Xiao Shilan rubbed his forehead and whispered.

"The jet lag has not yet been adjusted, I woke up early, the space for lying on my side is small, and there is no place to go except for the bed, so I come here to sit." AAfter saying that, she asked, "Why did you take Ran Ran out early in the morning, don't you know that he is pregnant with a child and sleep more, and at this point you woke him up, how come you can't take care of people at all?"

Xiao Shilan quickly moved to the side and let the sofa out, letting Song Zhixu put Lin Ran on the sofa, Lin Ran had a big belly, and it was not comfortable to be held.

"It's not me, it's that every day at this time you have to wake up and eat a meal, or he'll be hungry." Song Zhixu was inexplicably murdered a few words, and there were some aggrieved whispers of explanation.