Chapter 48: Will Song Zhixu marry Ran ran?

"What is marriage?" asked Lin Ran again.

The two women laughed, stopped talking to him, looked at each other, and said slowly.

"Where's the kid, brain disease."

The other man laughed along with it. Lin Ran still wanted to ask, but the two women finished the water, pushed him away, twisted his waist and walked out. Lin Ran stood stunned in the pantry, a little distracted. To be a fiancée, to get married to live a lifetime, so the aunt is going to live a lifetime with Song Zhixu, that is, of course,

Song Zhixu immediately strode to his office after the meeting, and now the time for lunch at noon has passed, and I don't know if Lin Ran has eaten.

He was so busy today that he didn't pay attention to the time, and it wasn't until the meeting adjourned that he realized it was almost one o'clock in the afternoon. Staying in the rest is estimated to be hungry.

Song Zhixu strode back and pushed open the door of the lounge, and cartoons were still playing on the tablet, but Lin Ran was not in the room.

Song Zhixu looked around everywhere, Lin Ran was not there, he looked into the small fish tank placed on the cabinet, the little turtle was not there, it should have been taken away by Lin Ran. So where Lin Ran went, Song Zhixu went out of the office in a hurry, looked around and didn't see Lin Ran, just when he was anxious to think that Lin Ran himself went downstairs, he used the afterglow to see a figure behind the tea door. Song Zhixu didn't even think about striding over, and as soon as he entered the door, he saw Lin Ran, who was holding a turtle in his hand, standing in the pantry with his head bowed, stunned, not knowing what he was thinking.

"Ranran" Song Zhixu called out to him, Lin Ranmeng turned back and looked up at him, but his eyes were still a little dim, there was no look.

Song Zhixu thought that he had run out by himself, that he had been frightened, or that someone had bullied him, and his brow was deeply wrinkled, and he was not willing to blame him for running around, but only gently pulled him into his arms and hugged him, and then lowered his voice and said gently.

"Ranran what's wrong, is someone bullying you" Lin Ran shook his head in shock, leaning into Song Zhixu's arms for a long time before he whispered with some trepidation: "Song Zhixu, will you be with Ran ran for the rest of your life"

Song Zhixu was stunned, did not expect Lin Ran to ask this, silent for a long time, he nodded solemnly.

"Of course, if you want, I will." Lin Ran heard Song Zhixu's answer, and his hands subconsciously grasped the hem of his clothes and held it tightly for a while before asking in a low voice.

"Will Song Zhixu marry Ran Ran?"

Song Zhixu was even more surprised, but he would also react, this is definitely not a question that Lin Ran can think of, it must be someone who said something to him, or someone who was talking to him was heard.

Song Zhixu pushed Lin Ran away from his arms, provoked his chin with his fingertips, and forced him to look at himself.

"Of course, is it not who told you what you would ask this" Lin Ran bit his lip and lowered his head not to speak. Just now those two people said that Song Zhixu was going to marry his aunt for a lifetime. But he didn't want that, he wanted to be with Song Zhixu forever, so Lin Ran didn't know what to do for a while. <

Song Zhixu saw that Lin Ran did not speak, sighed, took his hand, and took him back to the office first. The little boy lin ran was holding in his hand had been struggling for a long time, and he didn't know how long Lin Ran had been out with him, and it was estimated that if he stayed a little longer, he would die of thirst. Lin Ran did not resist, bowed his head and was pulled into his office by Song Zhixu, and then led Lin Ran all the way into the lounge and closed the door. Xu took the little turtle that was struggling in Lin Ran's hand, put it into the water, and then pulled Lin Ran to sit on the edge of the bed and asked again.