Chapter 9: Using Lin Ran as a Substitute

The doorbell of the villa rang, and Song Zhixu glanced upstairs and sent the clothes he bought for Lin Ran in the mall.

He went downstairs and opened the door and had the cardboard box come in and put it in the hall.

"Mr. Song, this is the clothes and shoes you bought, the list is here, do you still need to check it in person?"

Song Zhixu shook his head, took out a few red tickets from his wallet and gave them, thanking them before letting them leave.

Lin Ran was still a little afraid of strangers, so he had been sneaking down the stairs, and when he saw that everyone was gone, he walked down, and his eyes widened to look at the dozen or so cardboard boxes on the ground.

When he bought "so much", Lin Ran knew that he had bought a lot, but he didn't expect so much, and he didn't know what to say for a while when he pursed his lips.

"Hmm." Song Zhixu nodded slightly, "Find out which ones you want to wear, put them in your room, and put the rest in the cloakroom on the first floor."

Lin Ran pursed his lips, and after a while he squatted down and carefully opened a cardboard box, took out a paper bag from inside, and opened the clothes inside to look at it.

His eyes gradually became red, his nose was a little sour, and the tears rolled down unconsciously.

Song Zhixu didn't expect him to cry, crouched down and looked at it, wondering, "What's wrong?" Dislike?

Lin Ran shook his head vigorously and held his clothes tightly in his arms.

"Ran ran liked it, liked it, before ran ran can only wear aunt brother does not want, this time ran also has new clothes." Lin Ran's eyes were red, but there was still a smile on his face. <

Song Zhixu breathed a sigh of relief and stood up.

He took Lin Ran to see the cloakroom, asked him to hang everything he didn't wear for a while in a separate cloakroom, and brought it back to the room if he liked it, so that it was convenient to wear it.

Lin Ran obediently agreed, and Song Zhixu returned to the study first with some things, letting him toss outside by himself.

Lin Ran sat cross-legged on the floor, opened the cardboard box, sorted out the clothes inside, put away a few pajamas and casual clothes and put them in the room where he lived upstairs, and the rest moved into the cloakroom to hang them one by one.

There were only Song Zhixu's shoes in the shoe cabinet, and he also put his newly purchased sneakers next to Song Zhixu's leather shoes.

He held his clothes and moved them little by little, putting them away and cleaning them up.

Because there were too many things, Lin Ran's legs were a little sore when he finished cleaning up, and a layer of fine beads of sweat appeared on the tip of his nose, but he didn't feel tired at all, but felt happy.

Although he had only been here for two days, it seemed to be better than where he had lived for many years before, because there were many things that belonged to him.

After Lin Ran packed up, he rested downstairs for a while, thought about it and went to change into a new dress and go upstairs to find Song Zhixu.

After pushing open several doors, he saw Song Zhixu sitting behind the desk, and he poked his head through the door and whispered, "Song Zhixu."

Song Zhixu raised his head and looked sideways, lin ran grinned at him.

"What's wrong?" <

"Song Zhixu, ran ran changed into new clothes, to show you okay?" The new clothes that he just bought today, Lin Ran wanted to wear them for Song Zhixu to see.

Song Zhixu looked at him for a moment and nodded his head gently.

Lin Ran then opened the door and walked in, turned around in a circle, showed Song Zhixu the new clothes he was wearing, and then looked at Song Zhixu as if he was waiting for an evaluation.

Song Zhixu just said two words lightly: "Yes."

Lin Ran was immediately happy, and said as he ran outside, "And what else?"

After ten minutes, Lin Ran changed his body and ran in, and he could only get a sentence from Song Zhixu, "Yes."

Lin Ran continued to change.

Song Zhixu originally wanted to take advantage of the gap between Lin Ran's departure to work for a while, but Lin Ran ran back and forth, and he simply turned off the computer and leaned back in a chair and waited.

Lin Ran and Lin Ran are indeed somewhat similar, but it may be the reason for their young age, coupled with the slim body Lin Ran is more like a child, laughing and bending his eyebrows, it is easy to bring people in.

And Lin Mu is much more mature than him, Lin Mu also likes to laugh, but he laughs more like a gentleman, and it is very good to raise his hands and feet, which is easier to make people want to be close.

Lin Ran and Lin Mu's face are similar, but they are two completely different personalities.

"Song Zhixu?" Lin Ran changed his clothes and stood for a long time without hearing Song Zhixu speak, so he approached and asked again. <

Song Zhixu heard the voice look up, caught off guard, he did not remember to look away for a moment, after a while he slowly turned his head sideways.

Lin Ran's cheeks rose a little red, and he took two steps back in some panic and trotted away.

Song Zhixu only lowered his eyes slightly after he left, and just now his heartbeat stopped for a moment.

Is it because of Lin Ran's face that is similar to Lin Mu's?

But Song Zhixu was very sober, and he knew that Lin Ran and Lin Mu were two different people.

He would not inferiorly regard Lin Ran as a substitute.

The mobile phone rang, disturbing Song Zhixu's thoughts, and Song Zhixu glanced sideways, and Mu Qingting's name was pulsating on the screen.

He picked up the phone and put it to his ear, where there was a faint sound of the airport radio, and Song Zhixu said lightly: "Back?" "

Yes." Mu Qingting was a little noisy around him, so he raised his voice slightly, "Brother Lin Mu has come, I can't come back to see it, I ran back before I finished the exchange meeting."

Mu Qingting said a serious thing, but Song Zhixu still heard some gossip, and he was afraid that it was not as simple as simply coming to see Lin Ran.

"When are you coming?" Song Zhixu continued to ask.

The person on the other side paused before he spoke.

"I just got off the plane now, and then took a taxi, it should be more than an hour to arrive, just rub a meal, let Aunt Chen cook more at night."

Mu Qingting has been abroad for almost a month, listening to those old men chanting every day, and there are nasty Western foods, and he can't wait to eat some Chinese food to change his taste.

As a result, as soon as he finished speaking, he heard Song Zhixu say, "Aunt Chen is not here, and she wants to eat and pack herself." Aunt Chen was not there, and Mu Qingting brought his own food, but it was just to save him from doing it.

Mu Qingting on the other side sighed, and could only agree, and then silently hung up the phone.

Song Zhixu stayed in the room for a while again, calculating the time to go downstairs, he was afraid that mu Qingting would come over a while and would scare Lin Ran.

Sure enough, not long after he went downstairs, Mu Qingting arrived.

Song Zhixu went to open the door for him, Lin Ran kept pulling on Song Zhixu's sleeve, felt Mu Qingting's gaze on him after entering the door, and cowardly hid from Song Zhixu's side.

"This is Lin Mu's younger brother, and it really looks a lot like it."

Hearing Lin Mu's name, Lin Ran looked at Mu Qingting carefully and whispered, "Brother? "