Chapter 176: Compete with the little cub for favors

Lin Ran's crying stopped, biting his lip and looking at the mobile phone screen. Song Zhixu said to let him pass.

Lin Ran's heart moved, he wanted to go to Find Song Zhixu, but there was some hesitation, and after a while he still softly "um" a sound. Relieved, the corners of his lips could not suppress the arousal, but the voice did not let Lin Ran hear it.

"Then I will buy you a ticket for tomorrow, take a plane for more than three hours to come, I found someone from the company to accompany you, or you come by yourself" Song Zhixu took Assistant Zhou away this time, and there was no one Lin Ran knew in the company, so Song Zhixu still asked him.

"Go by yourself." Lin Ran whispered. Instead of letting a stranger go with him, Lin Ran still wanted to go by himself, otherwise the two of them would make him nervous.

Song Zhixu agreed, did not hang up the phone, just let Lin Ran sleep. Lin Ran himself lay on the bed, these days there is no Song Zhixu he has not slept well, this will lie down, heard the other side of the phone Song Zhixu is still tapping the computer keyboard, making a soft mechanical sound, Lin Ran did not take long to fall asleep.

The next day, Song Zhixu called Xiao Shilan and said that he would let Lin Ran go to him, and after thinking about it, he said again.

"After coming over, we will stay here for almost a week, and the family will be with you nian nian, otherwise I will let Mu Qingting go to the villa for a few days" There are only Xiao Shilan and Song Nian at home, Song Zhixu is still a little uneasy, after all, what happened before.

But Xiao Shilan directly refused.

"No, you play with yours, don't worry about the house, your dad said to come over, it's almost here tonight." SSong Chengjing has always been inseparable from his wife, Xiao Shilan does not go back here, he himself can not stay there, so he still ran over.

Song Zhixu also knew his father, so he didn't say much, since this was the case, there was no need for him to worry.

Xiao Shilan watched Lin Ran himself packing up and down the stairs, and slightly lowered his voice.

"Song Zhixu, you are not at home these days, but you have not slept well, from time to time you are stunned, you don't bully him, he went to you to coax well, two people together is not a big deal, you don't do it."

Song Zhixu was silent for a while, "Hmm."

He didn't feel good these days, and sometimes he regretted coming on a business trip on a whim, but since he came out, he had to finish things, so he never went back.

Xiao Shilan said two more words to him, and the driver who came to pick up Lin Ran arrived, and Xiao Shilan sent Lin Ran out.

Before Lin Ran left, he kissed Song Nian's cheek and whispered again.

"Aunt "

Lin Ran pulled his suitcase into the car, and Song Nian struggled a few times, unable to see Lin Ran lying on xiao Shilan's back in Xiao Shilan's arms, honestly. <

Xiao Shilan hugged Song Nian and slightly turned upside down.

"We are like your father every year, little and unconscionable, I guard you every day, and I am closest to your father." Song Nian made a "Yi Ya Ya" sound in his small mouth, muttering to himself, Xiao Shilan could not understand, the child was too young to speak.

Lin Ran was sent to the airport, where he was also familiar, after he took the ticket himself, he sent a message to Song Zhixu, and waited in the waiting room.

After a while, Lin Ran got on the plane, and sat alone in his seat, looking around with some nervousness.

He was in first class, and it was a big position, but there were other places around, but Lin Ran waited for a while, and there were no people in several of the positions around him.