Chapter 31: Suddenly gone

Lin Mu sent his flight time to Song Zhixu in advance, on Saturday morning.

Originally, Song Zhixu still had some things to work overtime this weekend, but since Lin Mu wanted to come over, he naturally pushed the work.

He got up at seven o'clock in the morning and went to the kitchen to make breakfast, and when Lin Ran woke up and went downstairs, his breakfast happened to be ready.

Lin Ran let out a "wow" sound, trotted to the table, and used a knife to cut a small piece of crispy intestines that had been fried by Song Zhixu and handed it to Song Zhixu first.

Song Zhixu bit down and ate it, and then went into the kitchen to bring out the rest.

Lin Ran cut a small piece of the knife and fork in his hand and ate it himself.

It was only eight o'clock after eating, and Song Zhixu did not go upstairs, just sat on the sofa downstairs and looked at the newspaper that had just been delivered in the morning.

Lin Ran turned on the TV, sat next to Song Zhixu and whispered, "Is my brother going to come over today?"

Song Zhixu nodded and said, "It's still early, we'll pick him up later."

Lin Ran let out a "hmm" and leaned over Song Zhixu to watch TV.

Although he still misses his brother very much, but there is Song Zhixu, Song Zhixu will call him, so Lin Ran does not have to worry about anything, he really watches an at ease cartoon.

Song Zhixu would occasionally glance at the time, and see that the time was still early and continued to wait.

After reading the newspaper, he watched TV with Lin Ran, although it was not interesting, but it was always a waste of time.

It wasn't until half past nine that Song Zhixu patted Lin Ran's back.

"Go change your clothes, pack up and we'll go out." <

Lin Ran's eyes lit up, nodded, and quickly ran into the cloakroom, this time it was rare not to lie for a while because of the unfinished cartoon.

Song Zhixu also stood up and went back to the room.

Wait until the two of you have packed up before driving out together.

Lin Mu's plane landed at eleven o'clock, because he was not close to the airport here, so Song Zhixu took Lin Ran to leave early, and it was not yet time when he arrived.

The two people waited at the pick-up gate for a while, Song Zhixu stood quietly, there were many people around, Lin Ran had some uneasiness clinging to him, but he still couldn't help but look around to find Lin Mu.

Another wave of people poured out, even if Lin Mu was wearing a mask, Song Zhixu still saw him at a glance, he patted Lin Ran next to him, and pointed in the direction of Lin Mu with his chin.

Lin Ran looked over and saw Lin Mu, he forgot to be afraid for a moment, took a step forward, raised his voice and shouted: "Brother, Ran ran here."

Lin Mu heard the voice, looked over, and a smile appeared in his eyes, and waved at him.

Because he did not plan to live for a long time, Lin Mu did not carry luggage, just carried a backpack, wearing long pants and a casual shirt, refreshing like a college student returning from vacation.

When Lin Mu finally came closer, Lin Ran let go of Song Zhixu and ran over to hug Lin Mu hard, shouting happily: "Brother is coming." <

Lin Mu gently touched the top of Lin Ran's hair, and the two of them hugged for a while before he pulled Lin Ran to Song Zhixu's front and took off his mask.