Chapter 46: Is Song Zhi xu human?

"You said you've seen Lin Ran" Song Zhixu had some accidents, he thought Lin Ran had been sent out since he was a child.

With that said, Lin Ran had lived in the Lin family for some time when she was a child, and Xiao Shilan also had some unclear memories, and Song Zhixu was even more unsure when she asked her.

"I looked away in a hurry, like him." Xiao Shilan thought about it carefully.

At that time, she just thought that the child looked good, and asked Mrs. Lin, but Mrs. Lin said that it was the child of the domestic servant, so she did not ask again. Song Zhixu was silent for a long time, he went to the Lin family once when he was fourteen years old, and fell into the pond, and then he never went again, but he really did not see Lin Ran that year, "Mom, I pulled Lin Mu into the water that day, right?" asked Song Zhixu after a while.

"Yes, people wanted to save you, but you pulled you down, and you had a high fever for several days, so fortunately you Uncle Lin didn't bother about it." Xiao Shilan didn't understand why he suddenly asked this question, and after a pause, he said, "You forgot to see him before we left."

Song Zhixu whispered. Lin Ran changed the water for the turtle and came down from the upper floor with the fish tank, looked at the sofa, and then trotted over to sit next to Song Zhixu and showed him the little guy inside. Song Zhixu returned to his senses and touched the top of Lin Ran's hair.

He shook his head, let himself not think too much, Lin Mu was lying on the bed, the fever did not go away, his face was burned red, still sleeping, Song Zhixu felt guilty in his heart, stood by the bed and apologized to Lin Mu, but at that time Lin Mu was still in a coma, and later, Song Zhixu met Lin Mu in college, and he felt some guilt in his heart, so he subconsciously paid more attention to him.

"Song Zhixu, Xiao Gui was just spitting bubbles." Lin Ran whispered to Song Zhixu. Song Zhixu glanced at the small turtle in the fish tank with all four claws sticking out, and it took a while before he spoke.

"It can't leave the water for too long, it's thirsty." Fortunately, this was to buy a turtle for Lin Ran, if he bought a fish, I was afraid that Lin Ran would die of thirst when he put it in his pocket.

Xiao Shilan, who was sitting across the sofa, looked at the appearance of the two people leaning close together intimately, coughed softly, and attracted the attention of the two people before saying. 

"Of course, I am your aunt Xiao, and I have known your father since childhood." Shi Lan tried to talk to Lin Ran, 1 Dan was that she had not seen Lin Ran before, and she did not know where to start for a while.

"Daddy and aunt have you ever seen Ranran's father" Lin Ran heard his father, and he was also a little surprised. No one had ever seen his dad because he didn't like to show it to others.

"Yeah, my aunt is good friends with him." Xiao Shilan hurriedly said. Song Zhixu's mobile phone rang, he took a look, gently patted Lin Ran to let him sit by himself, he got up and went to the window to answer the phone.

Xiao Shilan sat on the sofa and talked to Lin Ran intermittently, Song Zhixu stood by the window without expression and answered the phone, yu Er glanced at the sofa. <

When he hung up the phone, he walked to the sofa again, Xiao Shilan was already sitting next to Lin Ran, and it was rare that Lin Ran did not resist very much.

"Mom, my dad called and asked you to hurry back." Song Zhixu knew that his mother must have secretly run back again, how could his father let her go back to China alone.

Xiao Shilan's face changed, revealing a look of dissatisfaction.

"This day can't pass, your father has a dead face all day, I see that he can't eat well, I want to divorce him, and I will live with you from now on." Xiao Shilan said with some breath. Song Zhixu showed some helplessness.