Chapter 89: Ran ran is the person you want to like

"Song Zhixu, you actually talked to me like this for him, and I really raised you a white-eyed wolf." The old lady picked up another thing and threw it over. Old Master Xiao's face also showed some dissatisfaction, frowning at Song Zhixu and Lin Ran. This time, Song Zhixu did not hide, blocked Lin Ran, and let things hit him.

"Grandma, I know that grandma has been good to me since I was a child, this time I let you down, you can beat me, scold me can also, but like this thing I don't feel wrong, I admit to beating, admit scolding just because it makes you angry." 

"Song Zhixu, you can't fight, just fight." Lin Ran was distressed by Song Zhixu and anxiously wanted to block in front of Song Zhixu. The old lady was even angrier when the two men looked like this, pointing her fingers at the two men with trembling fingers, and gasping for breath.

"Get out, you two get me out."

Xiao Shilan quickly stood up, stroked her heart a few times, and exhorted her.

"Mom, don't be angry, pay attention to the body, don't breathe, I'll let them go, you pay attention to the body."

Xiao Shilan stood up, quickly pushed the two people out of the ward, walked to a farther place before stopping, and sighed.

"You know, your grandmother is old, and you don't know what happened before, so why do you want to come and anger her?" Drooped eyes.

"Mom, I'm sorry, but since this matter can't be hidden, I want my grandparents to understand what I mean, and I don't want to be like my brother-in-law, and finally forced to go back to China and don't want to come back." Ten years have passed since his brother-in-law showed that he liked men, and his grandparents never gave up letting his brother-in-law marry and have children, until finally forcing his brother-in-law back to China and unwilling to come back. Song Zhixu knew that the two old people had patience, but he didn't want to procrastinate, so he just showed his determination directly and added fuel to the fire, Xiao Shilan sighed, she was distressed about her mother lying in the hospital bed, but there was no way to blame her son.

"Auntie, you are fierce, don't blame Song Zhixu." Lin Ran's eyes were red and he wanted to cry, but Song Zhixu had just asked him not to cry, so he tried hard to endure. Lin Ran stood up from behind Song Zhixu and whispered with a crying voice.

Xiao Shilan looked at Lin Ran, but he also only felt pain, Lin Ran was obedient and sensible, and should not be scolded. When she first knew that Lin Ran and Song Zhixu were together, she was also surprised, and some could not accept it, but seeing the two people naturally getting along, she felt that two children were good enough, and gender was not so important.

Since she learned about Lin Ran's falling into the water last night, Xiao Shilan was even more distressed about Lin Ran, if it weren't for Song Zhixu, Lin Ran wouldn't have become like this and suffered so much. In the end, Song Zhixu was sorry for Lin Ran.

"Of course, aunt is not fierce against you, nor is she fierce on Song Zhixu, aunt and uncle are very fond of Ranran, but don't care about what you just said." Xiao Shilan said in a soft voice. Lin Ran looked at Xiao Shilan, and suddenly felt some grievances in his heart, nodded, and whispered "Aunt" The tears fell at once.

"Of course, if you don't cry, why are you crying again?" XXiao Shilan was also a little nervous and wanted to wipe Lin Ran's tears, but her hand was not close, Lin Ran hid a little scared, and she quickly took her hand back. Song Zhixu took Lin Ran into his arms and gently wiped his tears with his hand.

"I know that if you return to China with ran, you will leave things alone, and your grandparents will not be able to make her accept it for a while, so I will slowly persuade her." Zhi Xu was silent for a while, but still shook his head slightly.