Chapter 93: Now it's my boyfriend

The next morning, Lin Ran woke up and opened his eyes to look at Song Zhixu, who was holding him, and before he was fully awake, he gently rubbed a few times in his arms. He was held by Song Zhixu and lay on the bed for a while, and the familiar feeling came up, he pushed Song Zhixu away, went to the bathroom and held the toilet and vomited for a while, before he was more comfortable. 

Now waking up every morning is like it has become a habit, and he always has to throw up for a while to be more comfortable. Song Zhixu also woke up, picked up the water on the bedside table to support Lin Ran, and rinsed his mouth again. Song Zhixu carried Lin Ran back to the bed and let him lean in his arms for a while, lin Ran was better.

Looking back, he suddenly felt something missing, and after thinking about it, he remembered that last night when he slept, he was holding a big soft turtle in his arms, and now the big turtle was gone.

"Song Zhixu, the big turtle of Ranran can't find it." Lin Ran raised his head from Song Zhixu's arms to look at him, pulled his sleeve and asked for a big turtle. Song Zhixu remembered that the turtle he had thrown out last night had not yet been brought back to Lin Ran. Although he didn't like the big green turtle, after all, it was something that Lin Ran liked, and he couldn't say that he threw it out in the middle of the night, and he thought about it for the last time.

"Last night Mu Qingting said that he couldn't sleep without a turtle, and I saw that he was pitiful, so I let him take him away, otherwise I wouldn't be able to sleep after returning the turtle to him." Lin Ran was still a little reluctant, the turtle he only got yesterday was still very fond of it, and he was about to send it back. Lin Ran whispered, "Does Mu Qingting also like the big turtle?" Song Zhixu nodded.

"He's been sleeping in his arms for many years, he likes it so much, he can't sleep without hugging, and he has to come and knock on the door in the middle of the night." Lin Ran hesitated for a while, but finally nodded, leaned into Song Zhixu's arms again, and pulled Song Zhixu's pajamas. <

"Then give it back to him, of course, there is still Song Zhixu who can sleep in his arms, Mu Qingting only has a big turtle, he is more pitiful than Ranran, just give it back to him."

Although Lin Ran was reluctant to do so, he felt that the big turtle was also very important to Mu Qingting. Song Zhixu was relieved, couldn't help but kiss Lin Ran's face, hugged him for a while, waited until Lin Ran had the strength to let Lin Ran wash himself, and later packed up and went to the hospital, because it was the first trimester of pregnancy, and also needed a blood test, so Lin Ran could not eat breakfast in the morning.

 When Lin Ran entered the washroom, Song Zhixu looked at him and then stood up and walked out of the bedroom, picked up the turtle that had been lying all night from the floor in the corridor, and directly pushed open Mu Qingting's door with his head. Ting didn't know how much he had drunk alone last night, but he would be sleeping in a nightgown and sleeping on the bed, and there was still some faint smell of wine in the room. Song Zhixu directly threw the turtle at him, smashed the person awake and said with a cold face.

"Take your big turtle away, don't play anymore, don't let it appear again in the future." Mu Qingting was a little confused, moved, and exposed his head from under the turtle, his eyes half open to look at Song Zhixu.

"Old Song, are you seriously ill, why did you hit me with a turtle in the morning" Song Zhixu was afraid that Lin Ran would not find him after washing, and he did not plan to stay longer, sending the turtle back and turning around and preparing to leave, and finally left a sentence.

"Hurry up, Lin Ran ran to go to the maternity examination, and will leave in a moment." Mu Qingting nodded subconsciously, and Song Zhixu only reacted when he left.