Chapter 83: Auntie, the little baby in her belly is growing up

"Mom" Although Song Zhixu also knew that Xiao Shilan would eventually accept Ranran, but now that he was holding the mobile phone, in fact, he also had some trepidation in his heart, he was afraid that there was a little possibility, Xiao Shilan completely denied Ranran.

"It's me." Song Chengjing's voice came from the mobile phone, and he said in his usual, serious and somewhat indifferent voice,

"Dad, are you and my mother accepting the nature?" Song Zhixu looked at Lin Ran, who was still asleep next to him, and asked in a low voice. Song Chengjing did not answer him positively, leaving a sentence: "When you come back, bring some breakfast by the way, your mother wants to eat the lotus root buns in the bun shop downstairs of your hotel. "I hung up the phone when I finished. Song Zhixu held the mobile phone in his hand for a while, and then looked at Lin Ran, who was still asleep next to him, and frowned with some entanglement.

Xiao Shilan wanted to eat lotus root buns and let him buy them and bring them back, but Lin Ran was not in good spirits these days, and he had just fallen over the jet lag, which would still be asleep, and generally Lin Ran would wake up almost noon. Song Zhixu didn't know for a moment whether to wake lin ran up. After thinking about it for a while, Song Zhixu was still ready to wake Lin Ran up, after all, this time was very important. 

Song Zhixu just reached out and tried to pinch Lin Ran's cheek, Lin Ran suddenly opened his eyes, pushed Song Zhixu away, quickly got up from the bed, and trotted into the bathroom. Not long after, Lin Ran's vomiting sound came from the bathroom. Song Zhixu took a cup of water that he had poured on the bedside table last night, followed up the bathroom, and supported Lin Ran, who was still lying on the toilet with morning sickness.

"Of course." Song Zhixu looked at Lin Ran with some pain, and gently patted his back, trying to make him more comfortable. It wasn't until Lin Ran finished vomiting, his stomach empty, and he couldn't spit anything out. Song Zhixu rinsed Lin Ran's mouth, and then gently picked him up from the ground and returned to the bed. Lin Ran's two hands tightly grasped the fabric of Song Zhixu's clothes, and his eyes were still a little red, and he rubbed pitifully into Song Zhixu's arms, and his voice was a little hoarse.

"Song Zhixu, it is uncomfortable." Song Zhixu took him in his arms in pain, kissed the top of his hair, and coaxed him in a low voice.

"Baby, hold on a little longer, because the baby in your belly is growing up, and you're going to be uncomfortable, and it's going to be good when the baby comes out." He touched his still flat belly with his hand, and he couldn't touch the baby in his stomach at all, but he was really uncomfortable, he didn't have an appetite for eating for a few days, and he kept throwing up.

"Song Zhixu, is there really a baby, is it sick, is it going to die?" asked Lin Ran in a low voice.

"Of course, there's a baby, didn't you look at the picture last time, the baby is only a little bit older, he's grown up now, and he can see it after a while." Song Zhixu frowned slightly. It was not the first time he had heard Lin Ran ask the sentence "Is Ran going to die?" Lin Ran had always been simple, how could he have thought of this sentence, or had someone always said that he was going to die.

"Well, of course it's not uncomfortable, but it's not going to be until the baby grows up." Lin Ran obediently nodded, touching his stomach while whispering.

He said it to himself, to Song Zhixu, and he was also speaking to the child in his belly. Song Zhixu couldn't help but kiss Lin Ran several times, Lin Ran would wake up and couldn't sleep, Song Zhixu stayed in bed with him for a while, and waited until the redness of his eyes dissipated before putting him on the bed. <

"Baby, I'll change your clothes, let's go to my house, Song Zhixu let Lin Ran sit on the edge of the bed, and squatted on the edge of the bed to discuss with him."