Chapter 35: Of course, go back to your room and go to sleep

Song Zhixu remembered that Xiao Zhengnan had asked on the phone if he was a boyfriend, at that time he just said that he was a student, and he did not expect Xiao Zhengnan to ask again so quickly. Song Zhi Xu Wei Dun asked again, "This is very important"

Xiao Zhengnan took a small sip of the tea on the table, and after a while he nodded slightly.

"It's important."

Song Zhixu didn't say anything more, just shook his head.

"Nothing else, just a favor." Quot Song Zhixu had indeed paid more attention to Lin Mu before, because of the things when he was a child, but Lin Mu didn't seem to remember that thing, not to mention that after such a long time, he was also a friend of Lin Mu.

It wasn't that he didn't want to tell Xiao Zhengnan about the previous things, he just didn't think it was necessary.

"Okay." Xiao Zhengnan rang the bell and called the waiter to order.

When the dish was served, the two people ate while Xiao Zhengnan and Song Zhixu chatted idly.

"I called my sister the other day and complained that you hadn't seen her in a long time, not even a phone call." Song Zhixu's action of eating stopped, and his face showed a little helplessness.

"My mom didn't say that to me, she said let me be okay and not go back, she was annoyed when she saw me."

Xiao Zhengnan looked at Song Zhixu's face and smiled lowly.

"Then you still have to go to see more, your mother is just hard-mouthed." Xiao Zhengnan said again after a while. Song Zhixu nodded and agreed, "Good, little uncle."

At this time, Xiao Zhengnan spoke in the tone of an elder, and Song Zhixu could still realize that he was his brother-in-law. The two of them had a meal together, and then sat in the private room and talked about the conversation, Xiao Zhengnan originally wanted Song Zhixu to go to his place, but Song Zhixu thought of Lin Ran, who said to let him go back early before going out, and refused. Without staying long, he got up and prepared to leave, Xiao Zhengnan went out with him, and asked a question when he went to the parking lot. 641bab71

"What, there are still people waiting so anxious." Song Zhixu whispered "Hmm" and got into the car. Song Zhixu drove away first, Xiao Zhengnan was still standing in place looking at the departing car and squinted his eyes slightly, and after a while, the corners of his lips burst into a smile. When Song Zhixu drove all the way back to the Lin Family Villa, it was already more than ten o'clock at night, the lights in the windows had dimmed, and the people inside should have slept.

He parked the car in the garage before walking toward the villa door. Song Zhixu's footsteps stopped at the door, frowning slightly.

He didn't have the villa key so couldn't get in, but the people inside were already asleep and he wasn't bothered yet. Just when he was hesitating whether to call Lin Mu to open the door for him, there was a sudden soft noise from the door, and then the door was pulled open from the inside, and a small head reached out and looked around, and saw That Song Zhixu's eyes at the door lit up.

"Song Zhixu." Lin Ran had a smile on his face and opened the door all over and threw himself into Song Zhixu's arms.

Song Zhixu picked him up and said

with some doubt, "Waiting for Song Zhixu to come back, I have been waiting for a long time." Lin Ran leaned into Song Zhixu's arms and rubbed, somewhat sleepily yawning. At ten o'clock, it was past his normal sleep time at night. <

Song Zhixu bent down to pick Lin Ran up, let him sit on the crook of his arm, and closed the door with his other hand after entering the door. Entering the hall, the TV was on, and the cartoons that Lin Ran often watched were played, there was no light, there was some darkness, but Lin Mu was not there, and lin Ran was just alone.