Chapter 69: Song Zhixu, is it true that he is going to die?

"Of course you're bleeding." Song Zhixu's hands were trembling a little, almost unable to hold Lin Ran. Still the driver saw that he had not moved, and called him again, Song Zhixu turned back to his senses, he fixed his mind, picked up Lin Ran and ran into the hospital quickly. Mu Qingting had just finished an operation and wanted to rest for a while, when he saw Song Zhixu carry Lin Ran in, his face full of panic.

"Qingting, bleeding, Lin Ran bleeding, you quickly show him." Song Zhixu's face was full of panic, holding Lin Ran, who had been unconscious.

"What's going on" Mu Qingting's gaze looked around Lin Ran's body before he found that Lin Ran's pants were bloody, "This hurt Song Zhixu, you are too cruel to kill him"

 The place of injury was there, and Mu Qingting subconsciously thought that Song Zhixu had done it, although Song Zhixu was his hair small, ah. Song Zhixu didn't have time to explain to Mu Qingting now, he was only worried about Lin Ran in his arms. Mu Qingting also knew that he was in a hurry, and quickly called the nurse to push Lin Ran forward to check. Song Zhixu stood in the corridor, looking at the blood on his hands in shock, and his eyes were a little red. How could he not see it for a while and let Lin Ran look like this?

The driver parked the car, looked over, and saw that Song Zhixu's face was not good, and he did not dare to speak on the side. After a while, Song Zhixu suddenly opened his mouth, and his voice was somewhat hoarse.

"You go back to the company and have someone put surveillance footage outside my office on my phone, and I want to see who hurt him." <

The driver agreed, turned his head and left quickly. Song Zhixu waited quietly outside, I don't know how long it took, the blood on his hands dried up, and then he was soaked with cold sweat oozing from the palms of his hands, he still stood

motionless, a small nurse passing by saw it, kindly reminded Song Zhixu that there is a bathroom not far away, you can go to wash your hands. But Song Zhixu didn't seem to hear it, motionless, and the other party had to leave. I don't know how long it took before the door opened from the inside, and Song Zhixu immediately stepped forward and pulled Mu Qingting to ask in some hurry.

"Ranran, how is it?" the expression was also a little dazed, and he patted Song Zhixu.

"I'm not sure, I need to look it up again, so you can go upstairs with you." The two nurses in the back pushed Lin Ran out, and Song Zhixu immediately leaned in, Lin Ran's face was still a little pale, but the look of pain on his face had disappeared, and he seemed to have completely fallen into a deep sleep. 

Song Zhixu followed Lin Ran all the way upstairs, watching Mu Qingting take Lin Ran to the gynecology department, and then pulled a doctor into the ultrasound room. Song Zhi Xumeng remembered what Xiao Nan said the last time he met in the hospital, and he said that Lin Ran's face had a pregnant appearance and asked him to go to the gynecology department to have a look.

But at that time, because the doctor said no, he did not care, so he did not take Lin Ran for examination, so now Lin Ran is really pregnant Song Zhixu's heart is confused, but still can only wait outside, and after more than half an hour, Mu Qingting came out, Lin Ran was also behind, was pushed into the ward. Mu Qingting looked at Song Zhixu with some desire to stop talking. <

"What's wrong, is there something wrong with him" The more Mu Qingting did this, the more flustered Song Zhixu's heart became.

"You have to be mentally prepared." Mu Qingting patted his head, in fact, his mind was chaotic now, or the first time he saw this kind of thing, he didn't know if Song Zhixu could accept it, he hesitated, he still said, "Lin Ran is pregnant, I am sure, there is indeed a child inside, it is still very small, it should be just pregnant."