Chapter 199: Mu Qingting Xiao Nan Meets EXTRA 2

Mu Qingting stayed in Jiangcheng for three days, and only three days later did he fly back to the capital. As soon as he got off the plane, he saw Xiao Nanyu waiting for him. Xiao Nan saw that he had some smiles on his face, walked up to him and held his hand, and the two of them walked back together.

"How did you come and pick me up, shouldn't you go to work today?" Although there were many people in the airport, it was not easy to meet acquaintances, so Mu Qingting did not refuse to be led by Xiao Nanyu. The two men walked outside, and Xiao Nan met the side of the road.

"I took a leave of absence from the hospital, and there were not many patients today, so I pushed it to other doctors." Xiao Nanyu's psychological room, unlike Mu Qingting's emergency department, does not have many patients every day, because it is necessary to maintain a comfortable space and environment for patients, so it is generally not in line, and there are not many patients. He took a leave of absence, naturally there are others on top, so Xiao Nan is much better off when he takes a leave, plus his identity is not a secret, so the hospital will still be relatively lenient with him.

"You're still quite comfortable as a prince." Mu Qingting's leisurely way. Xiao Nanyu smiled and followed his words.

"If you are envious, you can consider being a princess, how about it" Mu Qingting ate a meal, did not pick up his words, turned his eyes to the window, and after a while he said.

"Go back to the hospital, and our director asked me to come back and take a walk with him."

"Okay." XXiao Nanyu agreed, and neither of them mentioned what they had just said, as if they had never mentioned it, and then turned around, other topics. Xiao Nanyu knew what Mu Qingting meant, and he also knew about Mu Qingting's situation from Song Zhixu, who was afraid of marriage, afraid of bondage, and even afraid of thinking about this topic for a lifetime. When he was a child, his parents quarreled, and the final jumping off the building together affected him too much, and although he looked at it now, it was always his nightmare. But Xiao Nanyu admitted that he had some selfishness, he liked Mu Qingting since he first entered the university, at that time Mu Qingting was already a senior, the circles of the two people were different, Mu Qingting could not see him at all, so he sent a confession wall, and then blacked into the forum and hung on it for more than half a year. It wasn't until after Mu Qingting left the school that he withdrew the post again. Knowing that Mu Qingting graduated and looked for a job, he used his family connections and excellent benefits to attract Mu Qingting to his family's hospital, until he waited out of school, he couldn't wait to enter the hospital, although different departments, but the two people became colleagues, he also moved to the downstairs of mu Qingting's rented house, and chased him in a bright and upright manner.

He has designed so much, it is not easy for the two people to be together now, he selfishly does not want anything to be an obstacle between them, he wants to be in the presence of everyone, to marry Mu Qingting, to be together forever. So even if on the surface he will not touch Mu Qingting's taboo, do not mention marriage, or open relationship, but he will "inadvertently" reveal to the people around him, and will casually mention it to Mu Qingting. But he is a student of psychology, he will not make Mu Qingting uncomfortable, he will point to the end, slowly let this matter again and again, in the will not become Mu Qingting's sensitive area. <

"Tingting, in the back seat, I bought you a great white rabbit milk candy and you took it yourself." Xiao Nanyu said while driving the car. Mu Qingting likes to carry a few white rabbit milk candies with him, because he is afraid that sometimes he will encounter patients with low blood sugar, he himself occasionally likes to eat one, when he is abroad, his sugar is gone, but he does not have to buy it there, so he has not eaten it. Mu Qingting casually told Xiao Nanyu once, and Xiao Nanyu remembered that he bought it before he came to pick him up this time.