Chapter 107: It's all right, they're all adults

Lin Ran looked down at his stomach seriously, and also reached out and pinched it, these days, he has indeed gained a little fat, and he can already pinch a little meat on his stomach. Lin Ran looked at it for a while, but he didn't find any grown babies anywhere, and he shook his head.

"Of course, I'm fat, I don't have a baby."

he only touched the flesh, not the baby.

Song Zhixu suddenly remembered himself, and today the doctor passed over a photo of Lin Ran's pregnancy test today on his mobile phone.

Because the photos on the checklist were not clear and could not be seen, Song Zhixu deliberately sent a high-definition photo to his mobile phone.

This will make Song Zhixu get up from the bed to find his mobile phone, and then turn out the photo, zoom in and show it to Lin Ran.

Although Lin Ran still couldn't see clearly, with a little imagination, he could barely recognize it.

He also showed some surprise on his face, and even his head went to the wrong side of the phone screen, trying to see it clearly.

The corner of Song Zhixu's lips drew a smile, touched the top of Lin Ran's hair, and said in a low voice.

"It's not clear now, the baby is still growing up, and when he is older, he will be able to clearly see the small hands and feet." Happily touching his stomach, his baby was growing up in his belly. The two of them sat on the bed for a while again, Song Zhixu hugged Lin Ran and was just about to lie down to sleep, Lin Ran suddenly remembered the goldfish in his home, the turtle and the big snowman at the door, and he didn't have time to feed it.

"Song Zhixu, Ran Ran's fish and Xiao qi and Xiao qi daughter-in-law, there is no grain to eat, the big snowman at the door will not melt away" Lin Ranran opened his eyes sleepily, looking at Song Zhixu with some concern.

Song Zhixu was also a little sleepy, and he took the person back and gently stroked Lin Ran's back voice, with a bit of sleepy hoarseness.

"It's okay, the turtle doesn't eat, your fish won't be hungry for a day, that is, the snowman at the door is going to melt, you can't do it, and after a while, the capital should still snow again, and then build you a bigger one." 

Although there was a sudden heavy snowfall in Beijing, the weather also cooled down, but after all, it was not yet late winter, and the cold temperature could not be maintained for long, as long as the weather warmed up, the snow quickly melted. Lin Ran thought about it and nodded his head in agreement, anyway, now that he was already in the hospital, there was nothing he could do to worry about it.

 With a yawn, Lin Ran lay down in Song Zhixu's arms and fell asleep not long after. Song Zhixu gently touched Lin Ran's hair and went to sleep with him. At night, he also had a dream, dreaming that Lin Ran was standing at the door of the villa with a big belly, looking at him with red eyes, he wanted to call Lin Ran into the house, but he couldn't open his mouth, and he couldn't walk next to Lin Ran, the two people looked at each other through the door frame, and finally Song Zhixu was suddenly awakened, and it took a while to ease up to have a nightmare. 

The sky outside was already bright, Lin Ran was still asleep in his arms, Song Zhixu took the mobile phone next to him and looked at the time it was already more than seven o'clock in the morning, and at half past five the assistant sent him a message saying that the floor heating pipes had all been changed. Song Zhixu stayed in bed with Lin Ran for a while, until the point Lin Ran woke up, Lin Ran's morning sickness reaction has been a lot lighter now, eating some light generally no problem, so in the morning to wake up did not vomit again. The two people got up and just got dressed, Mu Qingting came to bring them breakfast, it was Xiao Nanyu who got up in the morning to make it, he took it to the hospital, afraid that Song Zhixu and Lin Ran did not wake up, so they checked the room and sent it over.