Chapter 34: Ran Ran waits for Song Zhixu to return, and he must come back early

Song Zhixu said a few words and then hung up the phone, and saw Lin Ran tilting his head to look at him. Finding that Song Zhixu finally looked at himself, Lin Ran grinned a little silly and revealed a smile, and then pasted it to Song Zhixu's side. 

Song Zhixu knew that he was afraid of people, and after a person ran from Haicheng to the capital, Lin Ran seemed to be even more afraid of people than before, so he did not push Lin Ran away, he just reached out and touched the top of Lin Ran's soft hair. In cooperation, he rubbed the palm of his hand with his head. It wasn't until the airport radio reminded him to board the plane that Song Zhixu took Lin Ran's hand and pulled him into the boarding gate.

This time was different from the last time Lin Ran left, Lin Ran did not look back, he had Song Zhixu by his side, he just clung to Song Zhixu, and he was satisfied.

Because they sent their flight information to Lin Mu in advance, the two people saw Lin Mu who came to pick them up as soon as they got off the plane. When the two brothers met, Lin Mu strode over to them and held Lin Ran in his arms, his eyes a little red.

"Brother, I'm sorry, but I didn't obey." Lin Ran just wanted Song Zhixu too much, so he secretly left, and he didn't want his brother to worry. Lin Mu didn't say anything, but when he let go of Lin Ran, he still tapped his finger twice on his forehead and said seriously.

"If you want to find Song Zhixu, can't you tell your brother, the brother didn't say that he would take you to find him, how can you sneak away by yourself, do you know how much your brother is worried about your quottf slightly painful forehead, bow your head, and also know that you are wrong, after a while you whispered."

"My brother is busy and doesn't come home late every day." LLin Mu shifted his gaze to the side, not letting people see a touch of wetness under his eyes, and when he suppressed his emotions, he sighed and said in a gentle voice.

"It's the brother who is not good, ignore Ran Ran just just hurt it" Lin Ran immediately looked up, shook lin mu hard, held Song Zhixu in one hand, and used the other hand to hold Lin Mu's arm and whispered, "Brother." Lin Mu smiled and reminded, "Let's go, my car is parked outside." Song Zhixu did not speak at the side, quietly looked at Lin Mu, looked down and touched the tip of his nose with some weakness. Before he came, he still wanted to say a word to Lin Mu and take Lin Ran away, but now that he saw the two brothers standing close together, he didn't know how to open his mouth.

He felt that the villa was empty after Lin Ran left, and since Lin Ran wanted to be by his side, he didn't mind continuing to take care of Lin Ran, but now he remembered that Lin Mu was also this one relative.

This made him have some bad words for a while Song Zhixu looked at the happy Lin Ran and did not speak.

When he got into the car, Lin Mu drove, and Lin Ran stuck to Song Zhixu and sat in the back seat.

Because Lin Ran's spirit was a little nervous along the way, he got into the car, surrounded by people he trusted, and after his spirit relaxed, he had some sleepiness, and the car did not drive long before he leaned on Song Zhixu and fell asleep. Lin Mu looked back in the rearview mirror and lowered his voice, "Zhi Xu, of course, I am very dependent on you." SSong Zhixu looked down at the person who was asleep in his arms, did not refute, and replied, "He is also very dependent on you." 

Lin Mu shook his head slightly, and after a while continued, "Hand Ge did not do well, but after being sent away, I can only secretly see him once or twice a year, and I can't stay longer, just leave in a hurry to meet, I haven't even been with him for a long time in all these years." 

Song Zhixu frowned slightly, how to say that Lin Ran and Lin Mu are also brothers, Lin Mu went to see Lin Ran and actually used the word "secret".

He didn't know what to say, he could understand, but he was a little puzzled.