Chapter 76: Song Zhi xu is fierce and beats people

"Of course." When Song Zhixu saw Lin Ran planting forward, his heart panicked, and he didn't even think about it, so he pounced on Lin Ran to prevent him from crashing into the front. Because the incident happened so suddenly, Song Zhixu did not remember for a moment that Lin Ran had also buckled his seat belt. Lin Ran didn't hit it, but the water in the bathtub spilled on two people, and two turtles fell out of the bathtub, and the turtle shell lay down on the ground in fear and its limbs retracted back into the shell. 

"Of course, you're all right, bump into no, scared no" Song Zhixu let go of Lin Ran and went to see him anxiously. Lin Ran nodded softly and whispered.

"Suddenly I was scared, and the water was scattered." Lin Ran's clothes were already wet, and there was some coolness. Song Zhixu quickly took off his coat to cover Lin Ran's body, kissed him and comforted him for a while before looking out with a gloomy look, the vice president of the company who was dismissed a few days ago, was standing in front of Song Zhixu's car with some timidity, and Song Zhixu's gaze had some fear and took a step back, but still gritted his teeth and did not leave. 

Song Zhixu gently touched the top of Lin Ran's hair, then opened the car door and got out of the car, walking to the front of the vice president with a cold face. The vice president still saw Song Zhixu's appearance for the first time, swallowed his mouth and said hard.

"General Manager Song Song, I came to you today specifically to apologize for the events of the past few days, but that secretary I really broke off with her a long time ago, and I didn't expect him to scare your people, you see this matter can't implicate me 825360164

"Who let you block the car" Song Zhixu; Suddenly his voice opened. <

The vice president of "General Manager Song" still wanted to explain, but before he could finish speaking, he was punched in the face by Song Zhixu.

"Who told you to stop the car, do you know that you just almost crashed, there are still people in the car, you look for death to change places." Song Zhixu was really angry, Lin Ran just came out of the hospital yesterday, he was scared today, he almost crashed, and he still had a bad child in his stomach. 

He punched several times in a row, bleeding the vice president's nose, his eyes blue, and he sat on the ground for a while without getting up. It was just the time of work, and many people in the company went to the door of the company and unconsciously stopped to watch. Lin Ran sat in the car with red eyes, Song Zhixu was a little worried and anxious about fighting with people, he wanted to get out of the car but there were many people outside, he was afraid. Lin Ran could only shiver and hide in the car. It wasn't until Song Zhixu's hands were covered with blood that he couldn't take off his seat belt any longer and get off the car, and his voice trembled and cried out, "Song Zhixu." 

There were a lot of low-pitched voices around, but Lin Ran's voice was still accurately captured by Song Zhixu, and Song Zhixu stopped fiercely, turned back, and looked at Lin Ran. Lin Ran's clothes were mostly wet, and he was holding a small fish tank with little water in his arms, his body was still a little trembling, his eyes were red, and he looked at him with a touch of carefully calling his name, but he didn't seem to dare to come closer. Song Zhixu reacted violently, and his own doing this must have frightened Lin Ran. 

He immediately put away the indifference on his face, returned to the usual gentleness when facing Lin Ran, and cried out: Lin Ran's tears finally flowed uncontrollably, and he quickly ran to Song Zhixu and plunged his head into his arms. SSong Zhixu's appearance just now really scared him, it scared him even more than hitting him in the car, he had never seen Song Zhixu hit someone, it became a little scary, Song Zhixu would never be so to him. Song Zhixu caught Lin Ran, hugged him upwards, let him stay in his arms steadily, and coldly glanced at the vice president who was still sitting on the ground, and stepped forward. When he walked to the doorman's room, he faintly faced the doorman.