Chapter 132: Can You Get a License?

Mu Qingting had just gone to work and didn't have time to be with them, Song Zhixu was familiar with the hospital, so he first took Lin Ran to find a doctor, took the list, and then took Lin Ran to check it out.

Today I have to draw blood, because I don't have to wait in line when I arrive early, and three people can start drawing as soon as they arrive. Lin Ran saw the blood drawn inside the window, and his eyes were red with fright, and he grabbed Song Zhixu's clothes tightly with his hands, and there was some slight trembling in his red eyes.

"Song Zhixu, it hurts."

"Of course, it doesn't hurt, you lean on me, don't look, okay." Lin Ran has been hanging water for several days, and today is the first time to talk to Song Zhixu about pain. Song Zhixu's heart was soft, and he was a little distressed.

He knew that Lin Ran was much stronger than before, and if it didn't really hurt, he wouldn't say it. Lin Ran nodded with red eyes, still afraid to let Song Zhixu put his clothes on his elbows, revealing the delicate flesh on the inside of his elbows. Song Zhixu took Lin Ran in his arms, and one hand gently covered his eyes, and Lin Mu next to him fixed Lin Ran's arm and did not let him move. The tiny needle pierced into the skin, and Lin Ran's still painful body trembled slightly, but he bit his lip tightly and did not make a sound, but just pressed it into Song Zhixu's arms again, leaning against him tightly. 

Bright red blood flowed down the plastic syringe into the test tube, and after three tubes, the doctor finally pulled the needle out of Lin Ran's arm. Zhi Xu pressed the pinhole with a cotton swab and helped him to the side to rest for a while. Lin Ran leaned into Song Zhixu's arms, looked at his arm with red eyes, and then whispered.

"You have to rub the medicine." Lin Mu looked at Song Zhixu with some doubt.

"What medicine is this going to rub I'm going to give Ran Ran medicine" Song Zhixu thought for a while before suddenly remembering, last time he accompanied Lin Ran to draw blood, and then went to Mu Qingting's office, Mu Qingting rubbed a little iodine for him, Lin Ran still remembered it.

"No need to go, let's go find Mu Qingting, he has medicine there." Song Zhixu took open the cotton swab and looked at it, there was no blood flowing out of the needle hole, he sorted out Lin Ran's clothes, and then he carried him to find Mu Qingting. Ting finished checking the room, and just after returning to the office, Song Zhixu arrived with Lin Ran in his arms.

"What happened to the blood drawn?" said Mu Qingting, glancing up at them.

"Just finished the draw, and the results have not yet come out." Song Zhixu hugged Lin Ran and sat down on the sofa, let Lin Ran sit on his lap and said, "Ran Ran just drew blood, you take iodine to wipe him."

"Then a small wound doesn't need to be rubbed, and now it's all right." Mu Qingting didn't think so, and was still sorting out the information. Lin Mu next to him also followed the Tao.

"Let's wipe it, but it hurts all the time." Only then did Mu Qingting stop his work, find a cotton swab dipped in iodine, and gently rubbed it on Lin Ran's arm. Iodophor rub on the skin has a little cool feeling, after wiping there is still a little reddish brown, Lin Ran feels much better, Qingting has some helpless smiles, such a little pinhole, not much pain, and rubbing a little iodine is not useful, but Lin Ran feels that rubbing the medicine will not hurt, so he has to wipe it. This will even if you wipe him with some water, the effect will be the same.

"Okay, I've rubbed the medicine." Mu Qingting threw away the cotton swab and asked, "Will there be any inspection in a moment?"

Song Zhixu shook his head.

"Today's main thing is to draw blood, and now we will wait for the results." Yesterday because of the B ultrasound, Song Zhixu was afraid of drawing blood and other results, Lin Ran would be hungry, so he did not put the examination on the same day, and Lin Ran could eat after drawing blood today. Song Zhixu accompanied Lin Ran to Mu Qingting's office for a while, and Xiao Zhengnan, who went out to buy breakfast, came back, because the distance was far, he directly bought back some wontons wrapped in the store and frozen, along with ingredients, and boiled them in water on the upper floor to eat. Lin Ran was still hungry, Song Zhixu fed him a lotus root bun, drank some hot water, and sent him upstairs, staying upstairs for a while before going downstairs to get the results. After two months, almost two months of eating noodles, he was already weak, and now all the indicators are low, and he is a little malnourished.