Chapter 198: Mu Qingting Xiao Nan Meets EXTRA 1

After witnessing Song Zhixu's marriage proposal with Lin Ran, Mu Qingting did not stay much longer and prepared to leave the next morning.

Lin Ran is only three months pregnant now, the fetal phase is not too stable, plus he was thin in the first few months because of the pregnancy reaction, and now he still has to make up for it, so the two people did not go back. At night, Mu Qingting was packing his bags in the guest room, and Xiao Nanyu sat next to him and watched him for a long time before he spoke.

"Tingting, my hospital affairs are not too busy, otherwise, I will accompany you on a business trip and stay for a few more days"

After Xiao Nanyu took Mu Qingting back from Song Zhixu's villa last time, the problem between the two people was not solved.

They just tacitly didn't mention it again, and for a moment it was like going back to before, but both of them were careful not to touch it.

Not long after, Mu Qingting was sent by the hospital to go on a business trip, and before coming to Song Zhixu, Mu Qingting had just returned to China. In the past few days when I followed Song Zhixu to help decorate the new house, the two people did not work, and they stayed together day and night, as if there was really no barrier.

But now, Mu Qingting temporarily received a job and went on a business trip, and Xiao Nanyu felt that the distance between the two people was about to widen again, so he did not want to be separated from Mu Qingting.

"No, I'll go to Jiangcheng for a seminar, and I'll go back in three days at most. Mu Qingting said casually.

He wasn't a kid anymore, he wasn't always being accompanied, and he was actually a little confused in his heart. WWhen he pursed his lips, he didn't speak, just sat on the edge of the bed, staring closely at Mu Qingting's back. Mu Qingting packed up the things of both of them, because he only brought a suitcase when he came, and now that they were to be separated, he put his things into a backpack, and Xiao Nanyu put them in the suitcase.

The suitcase was also somewhat empty. Packing up, he stood up, and suddenly kicked the suitcase into the corner, watching it slide over on its own, Mu Qingting looked back at Xiao Nanyu with some dissatisfaction.

"Xiao Nanyu, you have no end, staring at me can see a flower, but come to help, you still pull your face, Xiao Ye gave you a face is not it?"

He cleaned up on his own for half a day, Xiao Nanyu actually stared at him all the time without moving, he felt Xiao Nanyu's gaze on his back with his back, fiery. Xiao Nan was stunned for a moment, and a smile appeared on his face again, and he reached out and dragged Mu Qingting over, pressing down on him and rubbing it gently on the side of his neck with his cheek.

"Tingting, you were cute when you killed me." It is good to be able to kill him, or to lose his temper with him, and the person who speaks like this with some arrogance is mu Qingting, who he is familiar with. Xiao Nanyu couldn't stand it the most, Mu Qingting looked at him faintly, not speaking, he would be afraid.

"I murder you, you think it's cute, then I beat you up, are you going to be happy" Mu Qingting pushed Xiao Nanyu a few times, did not push away, and could only be suppressed by him, encounter, you said how do you commit such a slutty person, do you have masochistic tendencies" Mu Qingting has always known that he is not good for Xiao Nanyu, and even can be said to be some bad, but Xiao Nanyu has always been tolerant and tolerant of him. <

He still wanted to change it before, at least to give Xiao Nanyu reciprocal returns, but Xiao Nanyu said that it was better to just let him do the most comfortable appearance, and there was no need for reciprocity in love.

"Well, there are some, from the day I liked you." Xiao Nanyu hugged him tightly, closed his eyes, and listened to Mu Qingting's breathing. Mu Qingting didn't know what to say for a moment, opened his mouth, and finally didn't say anything.