Chapter 40: Song Zhixu's arm was crushed

Lin Ran was half lying on Song Zhixu's chest, pressing his arm to sleep.

The next morning, the biological clock made Song Zhixu wake up at seven o'clock, opened his eyes, it was already light outside, although the curtains in the room were closed, but he could still breathe in a glimmer of light, he moved, but found that his body was heavy, and looked down to find that Lin Ran did not know when he had climbed on him, sleeping on his side. He was also wearing a silk nightgown, the fabric was not thick, Lin Ran did not know how long he had been lying on him, and the warm breath penetrated through his thin pajamas, leaving a touch of warmth on his chest. Song Zhixu looked at him for a while, ready to get up, but when he moved, he found that his arm seemed to be unable to move.

Because Lin Ran was half lying on his chest, and half of his body was pressed on his shoulder, and he didn't know how long it had been pressed, the blood was not clear, so that Song Zhixu's entire arm was unconscious, but he lay on the bed for a while, almost time, Lin Ran also woke up confused, his eyes opened some and looked at Song Zhixu, and rubbed into his arms.

"But if you get up first, my arm will be numbed by you." Song Zhixu could only helplessly remind Lin Ran. He still needs to go to work today, and he can't get up too late.

Lin Ran immediately opened his eyes and climbed up to sit next to Song Zhixu. Song Zhixu sat up from the bed and rubbed his arm, which was somewhat sore. Lin Ran also reached over and rubbed him indiscriminately, with some self-blame.

"Is it too heavy?" all of them hurt Song Zhixu's arm, it must be that he has been too fat recently. SSong Zhixu looked at Lin Ran and pinched Lin Ran's cheek with his other arm.

"It's some meat, but it's not fat." Lin Ran had recently grown a lot of flesh than when he first arrived, his complexion was much better, and he could already pinch out the meat on his face, and Song Zhixu was quite satisfied. Compared with Lin Ran's malnourished appearance in the past, Song Zhixu was full of a sense of accomplishment. 

Lin Ran didn't say anything in his eyes, and Song Zhixu said that he had grown flesh, that is, he was fat. The two men sat on the ground for a while, and Song Zhixu got up to clean up the covers on the floor and went back to his room. In the time of one night, the smell in his room had dissipated, but because Lin Ran had sprayed too much insecticidal spray in the room yesterday, there was still some stickiness on the floor of the room. 

Song Zhixu originally wanted to go in and find a dress, but he gave up and went downstairs to the cloakroom, and the washing was also in the downstairs washroom, and the clothes in his room closet had to be washed all over again. Lin Ran changed his clothes and came out of the room, just in time to see Song Zhixu finish washing, out of the washroom, and some uncomfortable throwing his arms. Lin Ran opened his mouth, still did not call Song Zhixu, but quickly followed Song Zhixu into the kitchen, standing next to him and whispering a question.

"Song Zhixu, of course, can learn to cook." Although he couldn't cook, and even had some fear, it was because he hurt Song Zhixu's arm, so he could learn to cook for Song Zhixu to eat. Song Zhixu looked at him with some doubt and shook his head.

"No, breakfast will be good soon, you go out and wait for it." Lin Ran stood in the same place for a while again, but he could only take the dishes and chopsticks, and went out and carefully placed them on the table. During the meal, Lin Ran kept his head down and did not speak, and Song Zhixu did not say much. The two of them ate breakfast quietly, and Song Zhixu was still waiting for Lin Ran to send him to the door to hug him before going out.

" Of course, I'm going out. As a result, After waiting for a while, Lin Ran did not come closer. Song Zhixu touched his nose, and could only pretend that he had just put on his coat, and when he was dressed, he left.