Chapter 197: Caring for You, Loving You, Hurting You Only You

Lin Ran's morning sickness symptoms disappeared just after three months of pregnancy.

He can eat and sleep, not picky eaters, in addition to the three meals prepared daily, Xiao Shilan will also prepare some snacks and afternoon tea supper for him, Lin Ran can also eat.

After three months of pregnancy, Lin Ran's sleep quality has also improved a lot, and he will not wake up in the middle of the night, Song Zhixu can sleep peacefully without being around, and his appearance is visible to the naked eye a lot better.

After waking up after three hours of napping at noon, he was the only one on the bed, Lin Ran looked at the room, Song Zhixu was not there, but there was a glass of water on the bedside table for him.

He got up and took a few sips before he found the phone to call Song Zhixu.

The phone was quickly connected, and Song Zhixu's voice was a little chaotic, but he still shouted softly: "Ranran? "

"Song Zhixu, where are you?" Lin Ran rubbed his eyes, sat up from the bed, and whispered, "I woke up, you are not there."

Although Lin Ran didn't need Song Zhixu to sleep with him now, he still wanted Song Zhixu to be by his side, so he woke up and didn't see what Song Zhixu would find.

"Of course, I have some things here, I will go back later, you wake up and go downstairs first, play with Nian Nian for a while, my mother is also at home, you have something to say to her, is it okay?" Song Zhixu coaxed Lin Ran in a low voice.

Lin Ran was a little disappointed, but still did not say it, just asked again.

"Is Song Zhixu busy right now?"

Song Zhixu was silent for a while and agreed again.

Lin Ran said a few words to Song Zhixu before hanging up the phone, cleaned up and went downstairs, only Xiao Shilan and Song Nian were downstairs, even Mu Qingting and Xiao Nanyu were not here.

Lin Ran asked, and Xiao Shilan only said that the two people could not stay at home, so they went out for a walk.

Song Nian saw Lin Ran, struggled to get up from the ground, and took two steps on the sofa to get close to him.

Lin Ran sat on the climbing mat and played with him for a while.

It wasn't until the evening that Song Zhixu returned from outside, along with Mu Qingting and Xiao Nanyu.

Lin Ran sat on the sofa and looked at Song Zhixu, pouting, with some grievances.

He felt that Song Zhixu seemed to have something to hide from him recently, not letting him know, the feeling of being guarded by Song Zhixu was not good, coupled with Lin Ran's pregnancy sensitivity, so his heart was particularly uncomfortable.

Song Zhixu entered the door, looked at Lin Ran for the first time, and when he saw Lin Ran's reddish eyes, he panicked.

"Well, what's wrong?" Song Zhixu quickly left Lin Ran and sat down next to him, put the child next to him on the climbing mat, and then touched his cheek.

The tears that Lin Ran was still holding back suddenly fell because of Song Zhixu's words.

Song Zhixu was busy rubbing his hands and looking at Xiao Shilan questioningly.

Xiao Shilan didn't know what was suddenly going on, obviously Lin Ran was fine in the afternoon, how he suddenly cried.

Song Zhixu coaxed Lin Ran for a while, Lin Ran was still crying, Song Zhixu looked at the other people in the villa, directly picked Lin Ran up, and carried him upstairs.