Part 96

Yan Lang's words made Lin Yuan feel extremely disgusted, he was a person, not an object, he did not follow anyone, it was his own business, why should others decide.

This garbage not only had a hole in his brain, but also was terminally ill, Lin Yuan squinted his eyes, and shook off Yan Lang's hand with a cold face.

He looked down at the wrinkled clothes and thought silently, he must take the disinfectant and soak it for a day when he comes home.

Feeling that his hand was thrown away, Yan Lang looked back in surprise, just in time to see Lin Yuan's disgusted frowning movement, and his chest instantly burst into flames, sneering: "Don't give your face no face, if you don't look good, who will want you."

Lin Yuan raised his eyelids, and his always clear eyes condensed a layer of frost in the blink of an eye, which was so cold that people's hearts and livers trembled, which did not match his beautiful eyebrows.

Yan Lang had not yet sorted out the sense of discord in it, when he heard Lin Yuanliang say, "I haven't hit anyone for a long time, and my hands are a little itchy today."

"What?" Yan Lang didn't hear clearly, and he lowered his head and put his ear to it.

The bouncing wild boar sent itself to the door, how could Lin Yuan miss the opportunity, the corners of his mouth lifted upwards, bending out a seductive arc.

Yan Lang was muttering how he hadn't noticed that Lin Yuan smiled so good before, his face was caught off guard by a punch, the pain swept away instantly, and his mouth opened into an O shape due to surprise, "You dare to hit me!"

As a young master of the Yan family, Yan Lang had never been bullied, but he had eaten at Lin Yuan's hands three times and twice, and the anger that had been held in his heart for a long time exploded, and he roared madly and wanted to fight back.

As soon as the arm was raised, it was clamped down.

"My Day! Whoa, let go of Lao Tzu! Yan Lang scolded and grinned, turning his head to look behind him.

A second ago, he was still arrogant, an arrogant face who dared to touch Lao Tzu who would die, and at the moment when he touched Yan Thunder's deep cold eyes, he withered at once, and his voice became bumpy, "Little, uncle." Yes, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have made a fuss at your engagement ceremony, I'll take Lin Yuan out for a lesson right away, and definitely not cause you any trouble. 

Yan Thunder struck a black suit, solemn and deep cold. He tried his best to give Lin Yuan the best, eager to pluck the moon and stars in the sky and hold them in front of Lin Yuan, but he did not expect that the baby he was protecting would be insulted in front of him.

Every insulting word turned into an invisible sharp knife that plunged into Yan Ting's heart.

Yan Lang's words seemed to remind Yan Ting that before meeting him, his children had been trampled and raised in this way.

In the corners he did not know, in the bullying of countless filthy words, he lived tenaciously and tenaciously.

The well-cut black suit lined Yan Ting's handsome face with a little more majesty, the eyebrows floated a thick haze, the face was deep and cold, and the ink-colored eyes were wrapped in narrow cold, which was extremely impressive.

At a certain moment, Lin Yuan felt an overwhelming killing intent. Avoid him and fill the whole space.

The fingers hanging on his side curled up slightly, and a thought popped up uncontrollably in Lin Yuan's head.

It's over.

It's all over. <

Maybe on this day next year, the grave grass will be more than two meters high.