Part 6

"come out, don't get bored." yan ting deliberately lowered his voice and tried to be as gentle as possible.

but he had always been cold and habitual, and his tone was still a little scary.

lin yuan lifted the quilt and poked half his head out from inside, "you sent me to the hospital?" 

the hair that had drilled through the bed was disheveled, and a few strands of it curled up, shaking with the sound of his voice.

it was itchy to see and wanted to reach out and touch his soft hair.

but yan thunder restrained.

sick children are pale and sick. but the outstretched claw still did not retract, still vigilantly tentative, ready to scratch people.

yan ting put the medical record sheet on the bed, and his deep eyes were cold, "you are quite capable, at a young age, you toss yourself out of a stomach disease."

lin yuan shrunk his neck and did not speak.

i thought that when you don't have money to eat, you will know how unexpected the stomach disease is.

but the skinny camel is bigger than the horse, and even if yan ting goes bankrupt in the future, it will not reach the point where it can't afford to eat.

lin yuan didn't bother to talk to him, stretched out his fingers and pulled the medical records into the bed, "i will pay attention later."

 the little beast with its teeth and claws suddenly became obedient, neither whimpering to scare people, nor stretching out its claws to scratch people, and yan ting could not bear to continue to teach.

both the voice and the expression converged on the coldness at the same time, "hungry? at this time, the knock sounded, the door was pushed open a slit, and xu qin'an's figure appeared at the door, still carrying several plastic bags.

before crossing the threshold, he respectfully asked, "yan zong, can i come in?" 

talk as if someone won't let you in.

lin yuan skimmed his lips, not wanting to look at him.

yan ting cast a look, xu qin'an walked in with a smile, holding the food in the plastic bag in both hands, "yan zong, i went to buy some food, you haven't eaten dinner yet, you will be on the mat bar to pad the stomach."

xu qin'an took out a disposable lunch box from the bag, three dishes and one soup, very hearty.

but there was only a box of rice, and it was obvious that he had only bought yan ting's portion.

lin yuan shrunk in the quilt, his two eyes staring at him.

the tip of his tongue pressed against the small tiger's teeth and grinded it sullenly.

to please yan ting, you don't need to come to me, right?

lin yuan was not stupid, and saw that this was a dismount.

and, against him.

xu qin'an held the chopsticks in both hands and obediently handed them over, "yan zong, you eat while it is hot, i don't know what you like to eat, so i bought some at will."

yan ting sat still.

"it's so fragrant, i just happened to be hungry, why don't you give me something to eat?" 

lin yuan pulled open the quilt and sat up from the bed.

before xu qin'an could react, the chopsticks and the box of rice had already arrived in lin yuan's hand.