Part 91

Lin Yuan lay in bed for many days, and his body was soft.

Coupled with the fact that these days are delicious and delicious, fine supplements are piled up to eat, and the face that became rounded before pregnancy, after unloading, there is no trend of decreasing at all.

Sitting cross-legged on the bed, Lin Yuanbai was bored to pinch his arms and rub his stomach, touching all the soft flesh, not at all the same flexible feel that he had before.

Lin Yuan remembered a big fat orange that he had seen several times in the community before, and his current appearance was no different from the big fat orange with a round ass.

From what people call a handsome guy, he became a little fat man.

Lin Yuan sighed, really missing his previous physique of not eating fat.

At this time, it was daytime, and Yan Ting was making milk powder money for his son in the company and pocket money for his baby.

Lin Yuan and Yan Ting are not yet married, nor have they been announced to the public. Up and down the company, they did not know that the president had changed from single to father-to-be, and from father-to-be to father-to-be.

However, in the past few days, all the people who have been in contact with Yan Ting have found that the president has become different from before, and it seems that he is in a good mood. Even the deputy manager of the project department made a mistake, and he was not scolded as before, but instead heard Yan Sum and angrily let himself go back to re-modify.

The deputy project manager came out of the top floor office with the planning book in a daze, thinking that he was dreaming.

But even in his dreams, Yan Zong, who was known as the King of Yama, was never so kind. <

The news quickly spread throughout the company, and the employees who had a backlog of documents to sign in their hands handed over the documents in the president's good mood.

From morning to night, except for the two hours of the morning meeting and the one hour of the lunch break, the pen held by Yan Ting did not put down.

At five o'clock in the afternoon, the secretary knocked on the office door, walked in with the red velvet edging cake that had just been taken from the cake spinning, and respectfully reminded: "Yan Zong, it is time for you to remind you, do you want to go now?" Yan Ting leaned back in his chair, pinched the bridge of his nose wearily, and his eyes fell on the cake box that the secretary was carrying, and asked, "Did you just take it?"

"Yes, Yan Zong, just made, very fresh." The secretary nodded in response, curious about who could make the president so worried, careful, and cautious.

"You give it to me, help me notify the project department, and postpone the meeting until the afternoon." Yan Ting put on his coat, took the cake box and went outside, and reminded him again, "I will come to the company later tomorrow, and let Wu Yu handle everything." "

Okay, Yan Zong." The secretary sent Yan Ting all the way to the elevator entrance, and the sound of high heels stepping on the floor echoed in the corridor, "Yan Zong, what time can you arrive tomorrow?"

 "Ten o'clock." Yan Ting looked down at his watch and said slowly, "It may be later." 

The secretary saw that the president seemed to be in a hurry, but did not dare to ask more, and became more and more curious about who could make Yan Zong so worried, and commute late and leave early.

Yan Thunder stepped into the elevator, and the elevator door slowly closed. The secretary turned to prepare to return to his post, and before he could take a step, he suddenly caught a glimpse of the elevator opening again. <